• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Final Fantasy 7: Remake Platinum Save [CUSA0187] [CUSA07211]

Meracle

Fanatic
October 22, 2020

Final Fantasy 7: Remake Completionist Save File.

A fully platinumed save file + Extra's
Perfect for transferring to the PS5.​
Only the trophies you already unlocked on the PS4 version will automatically pop on the PS5.
Use the save-set linked at the bottom if you still need the trophies on PS4.

Thanks to oubukibun for sharing a single [US] manual slot save to re-region!

Save Wizard codes were used on this file for max gil. Plus maximum the amount of items that you could possibly gain, while still trying to keep the save file looking legitimate.
(Only 1 Götterdämmerung for instance, while 99 Big Bombers and other items that were possible to max out etc. See video above for exact details.)

[] Only 1 Manual Save so the saves aren't bloated with lots of save slots which can't be deleted.
[] Play Log 100% Complete
[] 99,999,999 Gil + Max Items
[] 5 of every Materia & Accessory possible (Only max possible for those with limited amounts.)

[EU] Download Link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
[US] Download Link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
(The description on the load menu will be wrong, but it will fix itself upon loading in.)

You need to click the
AsT9J.png
Thank button below to see the download links.
Once that's done, the download links will instantly show up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also created modded versions of these save files. It has super high stats and ready for the Weiss trophy.
Link: Final Fantasy 7: Remake - Corrupter of the Immaculate Trophy [CUSA07187] [CUSA07211]

If it was a Save Set you were looking for. Knight of Lucis made a fantastic one over at:
Final Fantasy 7 Remake - The Complete Platinum Save-Set [EU/AU/US/JP]

Last edited:
Re: Final Fantasy 7: Remake Platinum Save [CUSA07187]

I highly suggest everyone resign this now when you have the chance, because when the ps5 version drops SW traffic might become a clown fest like last year, since the save files are gargantuan in size :pikashock:

Anyone having a crashing issue as soon as any battle starts? PS5 version btw.

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me. It pops the trophies fine, but instantly crashes as soon combat starts...

I'm going to look into it and see if I can find the cause, but it's gonna be difficult considering it could be anything.
I have suspicions it may be the DLC items, since I didn't add them using the proper DLC and now the PS5 is also adding them.

UPDATE:
Bingo! The above seems to be the exact reason for the crashes. Thanks JRG1988 for making me aware of the problem. :)
I've now removed the the rare DLC items; Shinra Bangle, Corneo’s Armlet, Superstar Belt, Midgar Bangle, Mako Crystal. You'll now have to get them yourself on the PS5, or PS4 as long as have the DLC installed.

The Download links have been fixed and the new saves should no longer crash.

Last edited:
Note:

I had some trophies won in the ps4 version (not all of them), download the save file, sign it again with my ID, upload the file in the ps4 version, download the ps5 version and ..... .

Only the trophies that I acquired on ps4 jumped.

Wow! This is new hahaha

Note:

I had some trophies won in the ps4 version (not all of them), download the save file, sign it again with my ID, upload the file in the ps4 version, download the ps5 version and ..... .

Only the trophies that I acquired on ps4 jumped.

Wow! This is new hahaha
Oh joy... Not another problem. :pepetriggered:
I'll have a look into testing it and see if I can work out whats going on there! :pepedetective:

Update: Interesting, I see what you mean. Only the trophies already unlocked on the the PS4 will pop on the PS5.
I guess it's good at least for keeping saves looking legitimate. Thank you for the info! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, the same thing is happening to me. It pops the trophies fine, but instantly crashes as soon combat starts...

I'm going to look into it and see if I can find the cause, but it's gonna be difficult considering it could be anything.
I have suspicions it may be the DLC items, since I didn't add them using the proper DLC and now the PS5 is also adding them.

UPDATE:
Bingo! The above seems to be the exact reason for the crashes. Thanks JRG1988 for making me aware of the problem. :)
I've now removed the the rare DLC items; Shinra Bangle, Corneo’s Armlet, Superstar Belt, Midgar Bangle, Mako Crystal. You'll now have to get them yourself on the PS5, or PS4 as long as have the DLC installed.

The Download links have been fixed and the new saves should no longer crash.

Glad I could help