• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US The Last Guardian Save Set [CUSA03627]

GerardoLibre88

Fanatic
November 11, 2020
Hi there:

Me again with another save set. This time with The Last Guardian US. I made this save set with the US Digital Version. Keep in mind that you can't re-region theses saves because Advanced Mode is not supported by Save Wizard, so DO NOT lose your time asking for EU or other versions.

WARNING: I highly recommend you to complete the game by yourself first because for unknown reason Though We Are Far Apart trophy didn't pop up with these saves in my dummy account. I think its because I used NG+ saves, so you need a new game save in order to unlock this trophy.

SAVE 1: Lightning Emissary, Fleet Emissary & Spry Emissary

Instructions: Press CONTINUE when you load the save. I think the time is 4:20:00, so you have plenty time to complete the game. You will be at the top of the tower, pick up the shield (the shinning dot on the floor), watch the cutscene, then pick up the tail and drop down where the green sphere is, then place the tail into the small pool and aim to the sphere. You can skip the last cutscenes and the trophies popped up at "THE END" screen. (You can get Cryptozoologist trophy with this save too).

SAVE 2: Lock, Stock, and Barrel (Also Dressed for the Fest & Beast Friends Forever)

Instructions: Press CONTINUE when you load the save. Only two barrels left. They are in the same location. For Dressed for the Fest trophy, every costume is unlocked so press OPTIONS button then Options and then Items. For Beast Friends Forever trophy, I think you need a few barrels to unlock Fine Featherpainter item, you can check how many barrels you have by pressing OPTIONS button then Options and then Items. You need 96 barrels. If you need barrels, finish this playthrough and start a NG+, the first area of the game has 6 barrels more.

SAVE 3: All Talked Out & Cryptozoologist

Instructions: Press CONTINUE when you load the save. You will be at the top of the tower, touch or climb on every Trico enemy for Cryptozoologist trophy. After you picked up the shield, go to the Trico Tail and wait next to it for a few minutes (DO NOT touch the tail!). The last hint is "Unbelievably, the tail retained its power even when severed...". Trophy pops up after that.

SAVE 4: Untouchable Emissary & Intensive Care

Instructions: Press CONTINUE when you load the save. In this save, you will start at the white elevator (before the last boss). I made this save in the last battle of the game because I didn't know if I removed every spear quickly. So, in this save, you have to kill every enemy and make sure Trico doesn't have any spear when you kill the last enemy, so take your time. If you don't know if you are good, when you killed the last enemy select "restart from the last checkpoint" and see if Trico has o not a spear on him. I should have a better save for this trophy, but this trophy was a nightmare because you don't know until you finish the game! For Untouchable Emissary trophy, make sure do not die until you finish the game. Both trophies pop up at THE END screen.

[hide]The Last Guardian Save Set - CUSA03627[/hide]

Last edited:
So I'm playing The Last Guardian one day, and my daughter's watching. She's giving me commands to make "the doggy" do this, do that. All of a sudden she yells "make the doggy poop!" I turn and stare at her. How in the heck did she know that they actually programmed "the doggy" to be able to poop? Maybe when they were building the game, one of the game designers had their kid on their lap and the kid commanded pooping to be built into the game.

Either way, although I had spent a couple of days before then actually trying, unsuccessfully, to get Trico to do that very thing, after my daughter yelled that Trico pooped within an hour while my kid was still watching. Now she thinks I can make all video game characters poop. She wants them all to poop. Iron Man, Aloy, Adam Jensen, Lara Croft, LEGO Darth Vader, Kratos (we were close with him but it turns out he always has that look on his face) they must all poop for her, and she gets mad when they don't. But at least Trico did, and pooped, err... popped me a trophy for it, to boot.

Thanks for the share.

I just want to thank Gerardo Personally, ever since I've discovered Save Set's my life has changed, you have saved hours of my life. You amongst many others are a genuine Hero.

For others that lead to follow behind me, The save for Untouchable Emmissary, can also be used to pick up the last Barrel in the Run, Dressed for the Festival, and Painting Trico,

I haven't finished this save and I was in the last chamber of the elevator before the fan, All of these popped, The save has 104 Barrels, before you collect the last one.

I just want to thank Gerardo Personally, ever since I've discovered Save Set's my life has changed, you have saved hours of my life. You amongst many others are a genuine Hero.

For others that lead to follow behind me, The save for Untouchable Emmissary, can also be used to pick up the last Barrel in the Run, Dressed for the Festival, and Painting Trico,

I haven't finished this save and I was in the last chamber of the elevator before the fan, All of these popped, The save has 104 Barrels, before you collect the last one.

hey in case you lost some trophy during your original run, I also did a save set covering a few trophies that Gerardo couldn't, this may interests you The Last Guardian — Misc Trophies Save [CUSA03627]
good luck :pepehappy: