• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Remnant: From the Ashes 1 BILLION GLOWING FRAGMENTS – Swamps of Corsus DLC [CUSA10507]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
MJVFzVTl.jpg

Free region save, it works for all regions, including US, EU, AS, JAP, AUS, LATAM etc.

After a long time on SW's advanced mode, I figured out how to
modify the glowing fragment amount - a Swamp of Corsus DLC item
which 500 of it is required to obtain the Fashion! and Fashion is Danger trophies,
where you need to buy 15 and 40 armor skins from the mute guy, respectively.
This is the first and only modded save with glowing fragments (1.000.000.000) in the internet,
so no one won't need to farm it never again. Because the address line is random for each player
it's so hard to modify it. You're not gonna spend more than 2000 glowing fragments to buy every skin,
and you only need around 75% for both trophies.

Note 1: although you don't need to own the DLC in order to use this save, you do need it to get its trophies.

Note 2: you only need the profile save (Characters). The savedata (World) you may use yours.
That's why I didn't upload this second one.

Note 3: end game platinum save with the story beaten, may auto pop other misc trophies on loading screen.
In case you're looking for legit time stamps, use this save for cleanup only. Beware and enjoy!

☞︎ If you'd like to have your glowing fragments modded on your own save, feel free to PM me :peperun:

Link to download (1,4 MB):
[hide][Multi-Region] Remnant: From the Ashes by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.24 in June 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.50) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: [Multi-Region] Remnant: From the Ashes 1 BILLION GLOWING FRAGMENTS (DLC) [CUSA105

I see you got it! Thanks for sharing with everyone. A billion, eh? I had changed mine to a more modest 2k. I usually use Advanced Mode to get less crazy numbers than the SW default (I hate visual clutter), and, like here, when there's no SW option for something.

Thanks again for sharing with everyone. Glad the hard work paid off.

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes 1 BILLION GLOWING FRAGMENTS: Swamps of Corsus DLC [CUSA10

Hi,Dominator and Survivor trophys does this save work?

Hello,
there's already a save for it on another thread here: https://playersquared.com/forums/37-ps4-trophies-game-saves/3491-remnant-ashes-cusa10507.html?highlight=remnant
I can confirm it works, but both trophies for killing 5 and 10 bosses will pop together.
You just need to kill 1 more boss without dying. If you die, copy the save from your usb again and keep trying.

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes 1 BILLION GLOWING FRAGMENTS: Swamps of Corsus DLC [CUSA10

and chance we can get a advance mode location image .been trying to figger mine out for 3 months for glow frags