• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU UPDATED: Stranded Deep - Mini Save Set [CUSA 18152]

Hatchet_Harry

VIP User
VIP User
December 5, 2020
Stranded Deep.jpg

This is a mini save set which I will update when I am able to do so.

All saves have been tested.

Each save is in SLOT 1.

Another Day, Another Shore - Craft 5 Camp Fires.

Press R1 and craft a camp fire.

I Hear Industrial Is In Fashion
- Craft 10 Pieces of Furniture.

Press R1 and craft a corrugated shelf and place it in the hut wall.

Where I Lay My Head Is My Home - Craft a Sleeping Bag.

Press R1 and craft a Sleeping Bag.

Day 20 - Survived for 20 Days.

Just wait around on the beach for 30-40 seconds.

Hunter of the High Seas - Kill 1 Boss.

Press R1, go to 'Story' and craft the eel.

This next save should unlock two trophies.

Really Moving Up and Lean Mean Crafting Machine - Craft a Hobo Stove & Craft 40 Tools.

Walk up to the fire pit and barrel, look at the barrel so it is highlighted, Press R1 and craft a Hobo Stove. The Lean Mean Crafting Machine should unlock at the same time too. If this trophy does not unlock, simply craft a few more items.

Stranded Deep Mini Save Set EU - CUSA18152

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UPDATED SAVES

UPDATED Stranded Deep Mini Save Set EU - CUSA18152

Each save is in SLOT 1.

Is This Ithaca - Craft 10 Fire Camps

Press R1 and craft Fire Camp

The next save will unlock two trophies:

Oceanic Da Vinci - Craft the Gyrocopter

Put the Engine In the Engineer - Craft a Motor Boat.

*Please follow my instructions carefully*

Oceanic Da Vinci - Craft the Gyrocopter

Press R1, go to 'Vehicles' and Craft the Gyrocopter. DO NOT save the game once the trophy has unlocked!

Next, quit the game to the 'Main Menu' screen. Click on 'Continue' to unlock the second trophy....

Put The Engine In Engineering - Craft a Motor Boat

Press R1, go to 'Vehicles' and Craft the Motor Boat.

This next save will unlock three trophies

Clay Must Feel Happy In A Potters Hand - Craft a Clay Flask

Call Me Ahab - Kill 3 Bosses

Gotta Craft Them All - Craft Each Item

*Please follow my instructions carefully*

Clay Must Feel Happy In A Potters Hand - Craft a Clay Flask

Turn to your left and walk up to the 'Furnace'. Make sure you have highlighted the Furnace, Press R1, go to 'Consumables' and craft a Clay Flask.

Note: DO NOT quit the game once the trophy has unlocked.

Next....

Call Me Ahab - Kill 3 Bosses

Press R1, go to 'Story' and craft the Shark.

Note: DO NOT quit the game once the trophy has unlocked.

Next (and finally)....

Gotta Craft Them All - Craft All Items

Press R1, go to Story and craft the following:

Aircraft Rudder Part

Aircraft Engine Part

Aircraft Propeller Part

The Gotta Craft Them All will unlock.

Please take a look at the following links which can help you towards obtaining the platinum trophy.

Credit to: GANGSTA NGU

https://playersquared.com/forums/37...pdated-cusa18152.html?highlight=stranded+deep

Credit to Riedso

Stranded Deep - Misc. Saves [CUSA18152]

Credit to Pepebeny

https://playersquared.com/forums/37...s-cusa-cusa18152.html?highlight=stranded+deep

Credit to JannyR

https://playersquared.com/forums/37...y-game-cusa18152.html?highlight=stranded+deep

Attachments

• Stranded Deep.jpg
    Stranded Deep.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Re: Stranded Deep - Mini Save Set [CUSA 18152]

Tip 1: if you want to scale your image size, use an external link such as Imgur
like this:
G2CS0kyl.jpg

Tip 2: use [hide][hide][/hide][/hide] if you want to get credits for your saves.

Great save btw!

Last edited:
@PaveBilan

The save works 100%.

Have you followed my exact instructions?

You need to craft the following for the trophy to unlock:

1. Craft a Clay Flask

2. Craft the Shark

3. Craft a Aircraft Rudder Part

4. Craft a Aircraft Engine Part

5. Craft a Aircraft Propeller Part

Last edited:
I can't even transfer the files over. When I try it says "Cannot copy. The saved data belongs to another player."

It totally sucks; I did everything legit and even got the "Gotta Craft Them All" trophy but the "Call Me Ahab" one won't pop. Once that pops I just need to put everything on the plane and collect my Platinum.

craft them all not working.

when craft shark , it is not marked on the check list ,
and when we craft all plane piece (in good order than you list) that make change to check list on the head trophy and always shark is not marked.
thanks

Gotta Craft Them All is the only one i need and sadly didn't work because of these stupid updates. i don't wanna play the game aaalll over just because for 1 damn trophy.
(UPDATE 1.17)
if ANYONE has this trophy save (Gotta Craft Them All) please share it

Gotta Craft Them All is the only one i need and sadly didn't work because of these stupid updates. i don't wanna play the game aaalll over just because for 1 damn trophy.
(UPDATE 1.17)
if ANYONE has this trophy save (Gotta Craft Them All) please share it

There is currently a bug in the Co-op mode that pops all trophies your partner has, allowing for a potential autopop if you find the right people.