• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS Assassin's Creed Valhalla A True Master Trophy Save [CUSA18534]

siegfried2911

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
This is a save file that you can use to unlock the "A True Master Trophy" in AC Valhalla.

To unlock the trophy, just finish the Raven Mastery Challenge at the Calleva Outpost. IMO, this is the easiest challenge so getting gold won't be that hard compared to the other challenges.

Other details about the savefile:
* This is a post-platinum savefile. I am not sure what other trophies will pop upon using this savefile.
* This savefile has already 14 of the 15 gold medals obtained. Thus, I am not sure what will happen if you haven't yet obtained the "All That Glitters" trophy.
* This savefile has the Wrath of the Druids DLC, so I don't know if this will work for those who did not buy/download that particular DLC.
* Savewizard was used to get max money and max resources.

Here is the link. Have a good day:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Re: [CUSA18534] Assassin's Creed Valhalla A True Master Trophy Save

Youre timing is just amazing, just did the trophy myself yesterday because i thaught no one is gona post this bullshit trophy :D
Still, it is nice for the others who stuggle with this trophy!

Thanks for the save. Currently working my way through this, have 7 out of 15 Gold but this will save me a lot of time.

Awesome work dude!

Hey, there is an advanced mode but can you help me format it to a US save through Save Wizard? (E.g. what numbers to move around).

Every time I gain skill points the counter is reset! And the skills tab also gets zero, I'm playing the siege of Paris with this save and it just doesn't get any skill points :/

Hello ,
I managed to get "All That Glitters" with that save (tested on a fresh account) without getting gold on the last trial or gold on any other one.
I just played the last trial and ended up getting silver and "All That Glitters" popped (do everything as if you're going for gold except dont pick up last chest).
After that I got gold and "A True master" popped.
About changing region, I didnt have to, i'm playing on EU version I just resigned the save to my account as usual, my game has same CUSA than this save.
And thank you very much for this work, these challenges made me rage a lot, the clunkyness, the random AI, it was too much for me. AC are great games about exploration but pushing the combat system to its limits show how much its flawed and clunky.

Ps : fyi nothing else popped

Every time I gain skill points the counter is reset! And the skills tab also gets zero, I'm playing the siege of Paris with this save and it just doesn't get any skill points :/

Probably the user used the Save Wizard cheat for Mastery Points because it did the same thing to my owns saves. I had to use the quick code generator to set my Mastery Points to a normal number like 3000. (I figure SW probably put like 99999999 and broke the game). If OP used that cheap, a quick code is an easy fix.

Regardless thanks to OP for the save, very helpful. 120 hours is enough for me, I have to cheat now ;p

This is a save file that you can use to unlock the "A True Master Trophy" in AC Valhalla.

To unlock the trophy, just finish the Raven Mastery Challenge at the Calleva Outpost. IMO, this is the easiest challenge so getting gold won't be that hard compared to the other challenges.

Other details about the savefile:
* This is a post-platinum savefile. I am not sure what other trophies will pop upon using this savefile.
* This savefile has already 14 of the 15 gold medals obtained. Thus, I am not sure what will happen if you haven't yet obtained the "All That Glitters" trophy.
* This savefile has the Wrath of the Druids DLC, so I don't know if this will work for those who did not buy/download that particular DLC.
* Savewizard was used to get max money and max resources.

Here is the link. Have a good day:
-= Hidden Content =-

Thanks