• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows – Complete Save Set [CUSA03517]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
1PGRdd2l.jpg

Hello, me again... Just made another save set. Couldn't find any other like this on the internet.
Pretty easy plat, the grind is too boring though :( The set was tested by myself and all the grind trophies could be unlocked. You can get the Platinum in under 60 minutes instead of 25 hours.

Bellow there's a guide for each folder, there are 8 in total.

Save 01​
We're Strong Because We Can Change Ourselves - 149/150 avatar parts.
May I Live Here? - 49/50 pieces of furniture.
Save 02​
Give Stimulation to My Existence - Monster battle type level 4/5.
Save 03​
Was That the Last Enemy? - 99/100 missions cleared, just do 1 more mission that has not been done yet.
I Need Your Help - bonds with 4/5 heroes, just deepen bonds with 1 more hero.
Attention: Can I Have Some Tea? will pop together if you still don't have it.
Save 04​
I Must Become Stronger! - 29/30 skills.
Makes Me Want to Go All Out! - 29/30 killer moves.
Save 05​
But I'm Right Here - bonds with 9/10 heroes, just talk to Silverfang right next to you and the trophy is yours.
Save 06​
A God Resides in His Flesh - level 49/50, just do any high level mission that has not been done yet.
Attention: I'm Weak. I Know That Much... will pop together if you still don't have it.
Then I'm Using My Finishing Move Too - you must have a super killer move equipped, just start any mission and use it.
You can get the This Is Over, So Let's Go trophy as well, just clear 1 more subquest.
Save 07​
We'll Be Top Rankers - almost Rank S.
Go to the level 5 missions on the association HQ and do the mission
"Going in with Machine Type 2", should be easy enough.
I got S-Rank and was able to obtain enough experience to max out my ranking.
You may use a 5% xp boost if you want.
Save 08​
Overwhelming Strength is... Pretty Boring - level 98/99 with 4500xp left, just do any high level mission that has not been done yet.
Most of the combat and misc trophies may pop naturally, like:

All in the Name of Justice
This Is Almost a Real Fight!
I'm Getting Excited
Put on Some Undies
Fight Us Like a True Hero! Fair and Square!
Let's Do This!, I Was Bored Outta My Mind!
Today's My Lucky Day!
Well Done!
I Need Strength to Demolish Great Evil!
These Heroes Deserve Our Heartfelt Thanks

Follow a guide and you should be just fine.

Link to download (25 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.30 in June 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.50) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - Complete Save Set [CUSA03517]

I have the standard and the monster type trophies. How did you trigger the rest since they are already at level 5? Also i replayed chapter 9 and 10 but those chapter trophies did not pop

I have the standard and the monster type trophies. How did you trigger the rest since they are already at level 5? Also i replayed chapter 9 and 10 but those chapter trophies did not pop

Double check if you’ve done the correct mission. If so, you’ll need to do them in your own savegame. The other battle types should be easy enough to maximize, I only did the monster battle type because it’s the last one to be unlocked, close to the end of the story.

Refiro a grupo de usuários de Save Wizard, compartilhamos informações e até temos um site da comunidade BR de saves