• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi One Piece World Seeker – Complete Save Set [CUSA11205|CUSA14054]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
9ahqibEl.jpg

I’m sending my own US complete save set to unlock every trophy in the game,
including the 4 DLCs plus Captain Harlock’s EU semi save set from NGU.
That way I don’t have to re-region my US save to EU using advanced mode
because that would be kind of complicated once the game has 99+ different files,
one for each save slot. If you still need some EU specific save I can figure out a solution.

Folder 1 and Folder 2 are for the US complete save set.
Load the save from Folder 1 first if you’re starting the game.
Load the save from Folder 2 only if you’ve already completed the main story.
US DLCs are inside Folder 1. Folder 3 is for the EU semi save set (including DLCs).

All saves are with cheats added, you don’t need to add them by yourself.

Folder 1 [US]
From bottom to top:

Save 1. Load the save and press triangle on the door right in front of you.
The Find Chopper! story trophy will pop after the dialogue.
Save 2. Load the save and just trigger the cutscene.
The Suspicious Woman story trophy will pop right after the boss fight.
Save 3. Load the save and just trigger the cutscene.
The First Step trophy will pop when the mission ends, for completing your first side mission.
Save 4. Load the save and trigger the dialogue.
After the mission end the Straw Hats United trophy will pop.
Save 5. Load the save and trigger the dialogue.
After the mission ends the See You on the High Seas trophy will pop.
Save 6. Load the save and go to the marked point.
After the combat the Join My Crew! trophy for attain 100% Karma for one faction will pop.
Save 7. Load the save and just press triangle to the Island Friend trophy
pop after the dialogue, for completing 20 side missions.
Save 8. Load the save and walk to the marked location.
Beat the boss and the The Old Island trophy will pop after the dialogue.
Save 9. Load the save and press triangle to talk to Senji right in front of you.
Choose anyone of your crew to send out for an exploration and the
Exploration Hobbyist trophy will pop - you’ll have enough ingredients.
Save 10. Load the save and go to the marked location right in front of you,
and the I Love Adventure! trophy will pop for exploring the entire island.
Save 11. Load the save and go to the marked location right in front of you.
The To You story trophy will pop after the cutscene.
Save 12. Load the save and trigger the cutscene.
The Radio Hijack story trophy will pop after the chapter ends.
Save 13. Load the save and go to the marked spot. After the dialogue the
Protect All story trophy will pop. You can also learn 1 or 2 more skill points
to obtain the This is What I've Been Training For! trophy,
you have 39/40 skills and more than enough points to spend.
Save 14. Load the save and beat the boss to finish the mission.
The Sky Prison, Ho! story trophy will pop after the cutscene.
Save 15. Load the save and beat the final boss.
The We won! story trophy for beating the game will pop after the cutscene.
Save 16. Load the save and press talk to – on the ship. Craft 1 more item and
the Quartermaster trophy for creating 20 items/outfits will pop,
you have more than enough materials.
Save 17. Load the save and go to the marked location right bellow you. After the dialogue
the You've Gotten a Lot Stronger for reaching Pirate Rank 50 trophy will pop.
Save 18. Load the save and talk to Rami. The Something Smells Good! trophy for
acquiring 20 recipes will pop after the dialogue.
Save 19. Load the save and talk to Jeanne right in front of you.
The This Could Be Fun trophy for acquiring 25 items/outfits plans will pop
after the dialogue ends. You can also learn the last skill for the I Won't Lose to Anyone trophy.
Save 20. Load the save and talk to the robot on the first floor of the Sunny.
Complete the mission and you’ll be rewarded both No Delayed Fights and
Y'all Going Down! trophies from BOSS RUSH DLC.

You can get the Marksman trophy for 10 critical hits (L2 + R2) from save 2 to save 5.
You can get the Takedown Hobbyist trophy for 10 takedowns from save 4 to save 13.
You can get the Material Collector trophy for obtaining 100 materials from save 3 onwards.
You can get the Treasure! and Sharpshooter trophies for opening 15 treasure chests and
hitting 100 critical (L2 + R2) from save 6 onwards.
You can get the Long Journey trophy for traveling 50000 miles from save 4 onwards.
You can get the I'll Destroy It! and Wanted trophies for destroying 100 objects and
killing 200 Sailors from save 5 onwards.
You can get the Guard Master and Evasion Expert trophies for performing 30 Perfect Guards and 30 Perfect Dodges from save 15 onwards.

DLC 1 VOID MIRROR PROTOTYPE (Zoro):

Save 1. Load the save and finish the boss fight - you may lower the difficulty if you want.
The Return gold trophy for beating the story will pop after the cutscene.
Save 2. Load the save and learn the last skill to get the Enthused Warrior trophy.
After that, talk to the npc nearby and accept his challenge to the
Challenger and Master trophies.
Everything has been done 100%, so you can get Relentless and Serious Battle misc trophy as well just by performing 1 more Relentless and using Serious Mode 1 more time.
Note: Master trophy description is wrong. You would have to complete 4 challenge missions with the highest grade if not using my save, instead of only 1 as has been written down.

DLC 2 WHERE JUSTICE LIES (Sabo):

Save 1. Load the save and finish the boss fight - you may lower the difficulty if you want.
The Mission Complete gold trophy for beating the story will pop after the cutscene.
Save 2. Load the save and buy the last skill to get the Chief of Staff trophy.
New Heights and Top of the World trophies.
Everything has been done 100%, so you can get Nap time! and Pesky Dodger! misc trophy as well just by doing 1 more takedown and 1 more perfect dodge.

DLC 3 THE UNFINISHED MAP (Law):

The Adventurous Dawn gold trophy for beating the story will pop after the cutscenes.
Save 2. Load the save and learn the last skill to get the Adventurous Dawn trophy.
Take What's Yours and The Throne trophies.
Everything has been done 100%, so you can get Passage Granted and Taking it Easy misc trophy as well just by doing 1 more takedown and using Shambles 1 more time.
Folder 2 [US]
From bottom to top:

Save 1. Load the save and press square on the cannon nearby to choose an sky island.
After the cutscene the I Wanna Go to the Sky Islands trophy will pop.
Save 2. Load the save and press triangle to open the last treasure chest
to get the Treasure Hunter trophy.
The Island Hero trophy for completing 100 side missions will also pop.
If for some reason you don’t want to pop both trophies simultaneously, you can either:
load save 4 and open the treasure chest right in front of you
OR load save 5 first and complete 1 more side mission.
Save 3. Load the save and talk to Chopper,
after the dialogue the Exploration Strategist trophy will be yours.
Save 4. Load the save and press triangle right in front of you
to open the treasure chest. Doing so will pop the 200 treasure cheats trophy only.
Save 5. Load the save and go to the marked point.
After the boss fight the mission will
end and the Go All The Way to the Top! trophy for reaching Pirate Rank 100 will pop.
The Island Hero trophy for completing 100 side missions
will also pop if you still don’t have it.
Save 6. Cleanup purposes, everything is 100%.
Kill 1 more enemy for the I'll Take You All On! trophy.
Fly for 1 more second to get Fly Away trophy.
Folder 3 [EU]
Credits to Captain Harlock from NGU.
Captain Harlock said:
Main Game:

Exploration Strategist: load manual save on chapter 14, talk to Sanji, he'll tell you that Chopper has returned, talk to Chopper and you should unlock trophy.

Go All The Way to the Top!: load manual save on chapter 15, follow the blue mission icon, beat the 2 marine admirals and you should unlock trophy for reaching 100% overall Karma

2 Boss Rush Trophies: load manual save on chapter 14, talk to the robot on the first floor of the Sunny, beat as many Bosses as possible within time limit, should be very easy as you have Luffy fully leveled up and game is on easy difficulty.

Other trophies of Main Game: perform 1 action of each trophy requirement and you should able to unlock other trophies, the only trophy that you cannot unlock is the one for purchassing all skills as unfortunately they are already purchased, there are other saves on NGU to unlock that trophy

Zoro DLC

load manual save and purchase last skill to unlock trophy, load completed save and perform 1 action of each to unlock other trophies, all challenges are already completed with max rank, try completing one of them again to see if trophies unlock, maybe you have to complete a challenge again with max rank to unlock trophies, please test and report back.

Sabo and Law DLC

on both DLC's load completed save, thers is a skill left to buy for the trophy, as in Zoto's DLC try to perform 1 action of each required and try to complete a challenge to see if trophies unlock.
With these saves you’re going to be able to get your 40 hours plat in just 30 minutes,
more 10 minutes for each DLC. Have that in mind if you're looking for legit time stamps!
The 2 trophies you cannot use any save are Woohoo! and I'll Send You All Flying!
but they can be obtained at any point of the game using any save as they're extremely easy,
follow a guide and you should be just fine. Enjoy!

Link to download (86 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself as of Patch 1.05 in June 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.50) :pepewink:

Last edited: