• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS Legend of Mana Remastered Platinum Trophy Saveset [CUSA24519]

siegfried2911

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
Just want to share my platinum saveset for Legend of Mana Remastered.

The only trophy not included is the "A World is Born" since all you have to do is to start a game and place the mailbox artifact in the map.

Save Slot 1
Dear Diary - Go downstairs. You will get the trophy once Li'l Cactus writes on his diary.
A Fruit of One's Labor - Pick a produce and get trophy

Save Slot 2
Armor Armore - Temper an armor at the workshop
One Million Strikes! - Temper Weapon at the workshop
Count to 10 - Level up to level 10. You will need 119 exp.

Save Slot 3
Abundance of Ability - Just unlock defensive lunge. Fight at least 2 battles with Defend and Lunge abilities equipped.

Save Slot 4
Braving the Elements - Go to Workshop and play through the quest "Enchanted Instruments 101"
Universal Language - Upon completing the quest, make an instrument at the workshop

Save Slot 5
Purty Thirty - Get into battle and earn 5 EXP to level up to 30.

Save Slot 6
It's a Shellout! - Go to the Monster Corral to hatch a pet.
Moneybags and The Envy of Niccolo - Go to any shop and sell the 4 tempered Wind Caps.

Save Slot 7
Crustacean Crusher - Speak to the crab after the cutscene. It should notify you that you stomped 32 crabs.

Save Slot 8
Nifty Fifty - Fight some monsters until you level up. Currently at level 49 with 837 exp more before leveling up.
Plucky Sorcerers - Take Bud to Gato. Go to Pathways and speak to Selva. Go back to Home to complete the quest "The Pursuit of Wisdoms".
Merchant Without Scruples - Go to Polpota Harbor. Go to Polpota bay and speak to Niccolo. The trophy will unlock upon completing the event "Niccolo Calls it Quits?"
When Friendship Falls Apart - Go to Gato and start the quest "Heaven's Gate". Complete the quest to receive Trophy.

Save Slot 9
Contract Killers - Go up and defeat the boss. You will get trophy upon completing the quest "Crimson Dragon"

Save Slot 10
It All Ended in Tears - Go to the Clarius' Throne and defeat the boss. You will get the trophy upon completing the quest "Teardrop Crystal"
Invasion of Privacy - After Completing "Teardrop Crystal", go to Li'l cactus and speak to him. The trophy will unlock as he writes the last diary entry.

Save Slot 11
On Cloud Nine-Nine - Defeat the Golem in the room. You should level up to 99 in one fight.
Master-at-Arms - Defeat the Golem in the room using the bow. Once you unlock the technique "Main Gun", the trophy should unlock.
Ardent Agricultauralist - Go to the backyard Orchard. Pick up the Orangeopus to get trophy.
Mechanical Amigo - Go to the workshop and create a golem.

Save Slot 12
Fingers in Every Pie - Defeat the enemies on the screen. Then, defeat the final boss.
Death and Rebirth - After defeating the final boss, this trophy unlocks upon exiting the "Make Cleared Save File" screen.

Save Slot 13
Thirst for Knowledge - You will be at the library. Access the encyclopedias and this trophy should pop.
No Hope for the Future - Go to the library. Access the forbidden tome and change the difficulty to No Future Mode (Answer No, No, then Yes).

Here is the link for the saveset:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Have a great day ahead!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChiBR
Awesome work. So I'm guessing from your roadmap that even without a save set, No Hope for the Future pops just from jumping into No Future Mode, and not from doing a full playthrough that way? The trophy description is vague and there aren't a lot of details out there yet.

Awesome. Thanks for confirming. I'm hoping they do FF Adventure too, the first in the series. I loved it as a kid on my old school black-and-white Game Boy. I know there's a Vita version but bah. Also, I wish they'd include an option to play with the original graphics and sound.