• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat A Plague Tale: Innocence – Complete Save Set + PS5 Auto-Pop [CUSA11032|CUSA10812]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
3IRs2jgl.jpg

Taking advantage of the fact that this game will be available on July PS Plus in a few days,
I'm sharing my own [US] Platinum Save by which you can obtain every single trophy in the game.

𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧: 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗦𝟱 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦-𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 :pepetriggered:
»» THE SAVE MUST BE UPDATED TO THE LATEST SYSTEM FIRMWARE.

Update: an [EU] Platinum Save for the PS5 Auto-Pop has been added - courtesy of Bek4Ever.

☞︎ In case you don't own the PS4 version, you can use the free weekend bugged version to upload the save. Although it doesn't pop trophies on PS4, you can use it to insta plat on the PS5 Plus version. Method tested by Salamanca307 in April 2022.

For those looking for legit time stamps, I'm also adding an [US] and an [EU] Save Set that I found on TheTechGame — credits to Flap Jack and IvanBilko, respectively. You're gonna find all necessary info inside the folders.

»» [US] Save Set [CUSA11032] ««
Herbalist Trophy - With this save you can win the Herbalist Trophy (Find 6 flowers) and I think also the Curiosities Hunter trophy (Find 13 curiosities),
have already been found more than the trophy asks, but I believe that taking one more you can win the trophy too,
all in Chapter 9, just follow this video: A Plague Tale: Innocence - All Collectibles Chapter 9

Big Sister Trophy - In chapter 12, collect the last gift. Follow the video to find it: A Plague Tale: Innocence - All Collectibles Chapter 12

All Flower, Curiosities and Carts - In chapter 16, collect the last 2 curiosities, last 1 flower and the last alchemist cart.
Follow these videos: All Alchemist Carts (Chapter 16 - After 3:43) and All Collectibles (Chapter 16 - After 37:06)

Not a Toy Anymore (Max Upgrade Sling) - Follow the story, and after passing an alchemist cart you will see a workbench,
make the last upgrade on the sling and the trophy will pop

Handfull of Pockets (Max Upgrade Equipments) - After the load, you will have to collect 5 fabrics for the last upgrade,
4 of them are inside the castle (2 in the hall, 1 in the alchemist room and 1 in the tomb) and the last one is located outside,
after opening the door where it is Arthur and his sister talking, go to the left side, next to a wagon.
»» [EU] Save Set [CUSA10812] ««
Chapter 4 Save is at the last checkpoint. Start at 51:10 in this video guide (A Plague Tale: Innocence - Chapter IV: The Apprentice - (Full Walkthrough) - YouTube)

Chapter 5 - Save is at the last checkpoint. Start at 37:13 in this video guide (A plague Tale: Innocence - Chapter V: The Ravens' Spoils - (Full Walkthrough) - YouTube)

Chapter 6 - Save is at the last checkpoint. Start at 37:13 in this video guide (- YouTube)

From this point on to pop the trophies you only need to load the save and move the character once the game loads.

Chapter 7 [Pops when you move character]

Chapter 8 [Pops when you move character]

Chapter 9 [Pops when you move character]

Herbalist - Collect 6 flowers [Pops when you move character]

Alchemist - Craft 100 ammunitions [Hold R1 and craft a few exstinguis. Both SLOT00 and SETTINGS files required for this one]

Chapter 10 [Pops when you move character]

Chapter 11 [Pops when you move character]

Curiosities Hunter - Find 13 Curiosities [Pops when you move character]

Chapter 12 [Pops when you move character]

Chapter 13 [Pops when you move character]

Chapter 14 [Pops when you move character]

Chapter 15 [Pops when you move character]

Handfull of Pockets - When the game loads turn around and head back the way. Take the narrow pathway on the left next to the double door with the white X on it. There will be a guard here with his back to you. Simply press up on the dpad to have Rodric take him out. Now head into the alchemist cart where you will find the last piece of leather required to upgrade the Attirail and pop the 'Handfull of pockets' trophy.

The Blacksmith [If this doesn't pop automatically you are right at the location to get it]

Chapter 16 [Pops when you move character]

Complete All Chapters [Pops when you move character]

Feeding the Hungry [If this doesn't pop automatically you are right at the location to get it]

Tribute [If this doesn't pop automatically you are right at the location to get it]

More Practice [If this doesn't pop automatically you are right at the location to get it]

Botanist [Pops when you move character]

Savior [If this doesn't pop automatically you are right at the location to get it]

Merciful [If this doesn't pop automatically you are right at the location to get it]

Big Sister [Pops when you move character]

Curiosities Collector [Pops when you move character]

Captain Sidekick

The Hard Way & Resource Sharing [The Hard Way will pop when you move the character, but you need to progress the story and enter the last cart to get the 'Resource Sharing' trophy. This only takes a few minutes. Follow this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ffxtpJzQX8&feature=youtu.be) from the beginning until 3:30 and you will pop the trophy]

Not a Toy Anymore [Pops when you move character]
Here's a guide by sajman7 who was able to test these saves:
Thanks for the save, I was able to test all of them on the PS4 blank profile and everything worked fine. Then I used it on a blank PS5 using the cross-save function and every trophy again worked fine. As already mentioned the trial game will only pop a few trophies and furthermore will create the conflict save issue (not sure why).

I always made sure the following:

1. Start PS4 game version
2. Upload PS4 save
3. Continue PS4 save
4. Do the requirement to pop the trophy
5. Quit to the game menu
6. Close the game
7. Start the PS5 game version
8. Download the save to PS5
9. Continue PS5 save
10. Do the requirement to pop the trophy
11. Quit to the game menu
12. Close the game
13. Rinse and repeat the same steps from 1-12 and there should be no issue. On the off chance it does have that annoying conflicting save issue, just delete all the saves and re-copy and redo the transferring process from SW to your USB etc.

Link to download (142 MB):
[hide][Multi-Region] A Plague Tale: Innocence by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by the PlayerSquared community as of Patch 1.09 in July 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.52) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: A Plague Tale: Innocence - Complete Save Set [CUSA11032] [CUSA10812]

Am I remembering right that this was an insta-plat on PS4? Would that mean the PS5 version is too (with save transfer)?

You just need to upload the save from your PS4 to the PS5 to use it.
You're welcome! :pepewink:

Yeah, but the point of it being ps5 only is for people who didn't own the original version to play it, since for owners it's a free upgrade. In order to transfer saves from versions of ps4 games to ps5, developers need to implement it, since the console cannot do it natively, i.e. you need to own the game. :feels:

Yeah, but the point of it being ps5 only is for people who didn't own the original version to play it, since for owners it's a free upgrade. In order to transfer saves from versions of ps4 games to ps5, developers need to implement it, since the console cannot do it natively, i.e. you need to own the game. :feels:

I hope it's going to help who has both versions then, it's better than nothing :)

For jedi fallen order you only needed a ps4 save on the ps5. You didnt Neede to own the ps4 version to use the ps4 on the ps5 version of the game.

So maybe its possible that u can use this saves for the ps5 version without having the ps4 game.

Not all developers will use this methode but Who knows.

Anyone have NORMAL EU platinum save, where every trophy auto pop after transferring to the PS5?

Anyone have NORMAL EU platinum save, where every trophy auto pop after transferring to the PS5?

What would be a "normal" save? If u mean an updated save so the cross-save between consoles can work,
you just need to save it in your ps4 before the transference.

Last edited: