• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Shantae and the Seven Sirens [CUSA18287] All End Game Trophies + Speedrun(s)

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
Hey guys, been a while since I posted a save but now I bring you some good new shit :D
I know there was a 100% Save on ngu but it's fairly useless since it wasn't fast enough for either of the speedruns. I created saves for you which will net you ALL annoying trophies including both speedruns, monster cards and the highly missable lobster girl trophy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So as always in my posts:
What you need to do for a legit looking order:

1) Finish the game at least once on your own with your own pace. You don't have to care about speedruns or collectibles just have fun the game is a blast, get the story related trophies etc. The only thing you need to do on your own ( and this is important to do BEFORE you use any of my end game saves ) is to finish the mini game "Contest Winner" in the jungle village. You get a heart squid as a reward. You don't need the reward, BUT finishing the mini game nets you a trophy you need to get this trophy before using any of my saves otherwise you have wrong timestamps. So be warned. The mini game isn't hard only annoying and might take some tries.

2) Once you have finished the game on your own, load in Save 2. You have to get back to the surface. It's more or less only one way ( follow the directions of the little zombie girl ) Once you are back in the town the cutscene plays out you will be rewarded with the highly missable trophy "Sight unseen"

3) Now it's time for the 100% completion speedrun <6:30. Load Save 3 I managed to collect everything and created a save at the very end for you. You have almost 2 hours for the final two boss fights. You got all Squid Hearts but you aren't allowed to level up to unlock "Squid Saver" so you only have three hearts. However I equiped the best perks for you ( more damage, less damage taken and refilling magic ). The boss is very easy. I bought tons of heals so use them as often as possible. Spam the scimitar ability ( the circle flying swords ). Once you have killed the second boss form you will be rewarded with three trophies:

"Squid Saver"
"Turned over every clock"
"Could use a vacation"

4) Last missing trophy now, the speedrun < 04:00 hours. Load in Save 1 This save isn't optimal since I totally forgot about this second speedrun, so I just took an old backup save and rushed the shit out of it. You have around 18 minutes left on the clock. By the time you are tackling this trophy you should know the boss inside out so it's totally doable. I had 8 minutes left once I unlocked the trophy so you can do it. Enough wiggle room for errors. Huge tip: Before you enter the boss, take the platform travel back to the city and buy the scimitar at the shop, believe me the fight is so much easier with this. I forgot to do this before I saved. I upgraded all heart parts I had so you should be good from the health side. Don't hesitate to use the items, I bought full health and magic potions, go all in, be aggressive. Once she's down you get :
"In the Blink of an Eye"

5) There is a separate folder for the "Complete Collection" trophy. Load the save, move to the right. The enemies spawn infinite, kill them until one of them eventually drop a card. Collect it and the trophy is yours.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. With these saves you can enjoy an incredibly good metroidvania without worrying too much about trophies. Just enjoy this terrific game and clean the annoying ones with my upload. Enjoy guys.

Reregion is possible, but I won't do it. So if anyone wants a EU region you have to do it on your own = )

For more updates in the future don't forget to leave a like!

DOWNLOAD: [hide]Shantae and the Seven Sirens [US][/hide]

Last edited:
Hey guys, been a while since I posted a save but now I bring you some good new shit :D
I know there was a 100% Save on ngu but it's fairly useless since it wasn't fast enough for either of the speedruns. I created saves for you which will net you ALL annoying trophies including both speedruns, monster cards and the highly missable lobster girl trophy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So as always in my posts:
What you need to do for a legit looking order:

1) Finish the game at least once on your own with your own pace. You don't have to care about speedruns or collectibles just have fun the game is a blast, get the story related trophies etc. The only thing you need to do on your own ( and this is important to do BEFORE you use any of my end game saves ) is to finish the mini game "Contest Winner" in the jungle village. You get a heart squid as a reward. You don't need the reward, BUT finishing the mini game nets you a trophy you need to get this trophy before using any of my saves otherwise you have wrong timestamps. So be warned. The mini game isn't hard only annoying and might take some tries.

2) Once you have finished the game on your own, load in Save 2. You have to get back to the surface. It's more or less only one way ( follow the directions of the little zombie girl ) Once you are back in the town the cutscene plays out you will be rewarded with the highly missable trophy "Sight unseen"

3) Now it's time for the 100% completion speedrun <6:30. Load Save 3 I managed to collect everything and created a save at the very end for you. You have almost 2 hours for the final two boss fights. You got all Squid Hearts but you aren't allowed to level up to unlock "Squid Saver" so you only have three hearts. However I equiped the best perks for you ( more damage, less damage taken and refilling magic ). The boss is very easy. I bought tons of heals so use them as often as possible. Spam the scimitar ability ( the circle flying swords ). Once you have killed the second boss form you will be rewarded with three trophies:

"Squid Saver"
"Turned over every clock"
"Could use a vacation"

4) Last missing trophy now, the speedrun < 04:00 hours. Load in Save 1 This save isn't optimal since I totally forgot about this second speedrun, so I just took an old backup save and rushed the shit out of it. You have around 18 minutes left on the clock. By the time you are tackling this trophy you should know the boss inside out so it's totally doable. I had 8 minutes left once I unlocked the trophy so you can do it. Enough wiggle room for errors. Huge tip: Before you enter the boss, take the platform travel back to the city and buy the scimitar at the shop, believe me the fight is so much easier with this. I forgot to do this before I saved. I upgraded all heart parts I had so you should be good from the health side. Don't hesitate to use the items, I bought full health and magic potions, go all in, be aggressive. Once she's down you get :
"In the Blink of an Eye"

5) There is a separate folder for the "Complete Collection" trophy. Load the save, move to the right. The enemies spawn infinite, kill them until one of them eventually drop a card. Collect it and the trophy is yours.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. With these saves you can enjoy an incredibly good metroidvania without worrying too much about trophies. Just enjoy this terrific game and clean the annoying ones with my upload. Enjoy guys.

Reregion is possible, but I won't do it. So if anyone wants a EU region you have to do it on your own = )

For more updates in the future don't forget to leave a like!

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k911q9t2ct9ya2c/Shantae+and+the+Seven+Sirens+[US].zip/file

please reupload, file is missing when you click the link