• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Prototype Challenges/Collectibles/No death saveset (CUSA01766 + CUSA01654)

Darumacho

was a mistake
VIP User
October 22, 2020
Here is a platinum saveset for PROTOTYPE

[hide]PROTOTYPE - Platinum Saveset[/hide]

The package contains both EU and US versions of the save

You'll find 3 directories within each region folder :

- Collectibles + kills : you'll need to pick the last Landmark and Hint remaining, check these videos to know their location :

Polymath - Hints (8:06) :

Prototype - Polymath All 50 Critical Hint Locations Part 2/2 - YouTube

Streetwise - Landmarks (11:04)

[L] Let's Play Prototype 06: Landmarks 176-200 - YouTube

You should also get enough kills to get Trail of Corpses by killing some infected

- Hard Mode + No death : beat the final boss without dying to get Hard To Kill and Revenge Revisited

- Gold + Platinum challenges : get the Platinum medal for the Disembowelment challenge to get Au and Pt

You can refer to this video if you have any trouble beating it :
Prototype - Kill Event 01: Disembowelment *Platinum Medal* - YouTube

Original post by RumEsser98 from NGU

Last edited:
HELLO I HAVE A QUESTION ..... WHEN I DO THE Disembowelment challenge I HAVE THE PLATINUM MEDAL AND I DON'T HAVE THE AU AND PT TROPHIES....COULD YOU EXPLAIN ME HOW TO DO IT? ALL THE CHALLENGES WITH THE PLATINUM MEDAL INCLUDE IN THE SAVE

HELLO I HAVE A QUESTION ..... WHEN I DO THE Disembowelment challenge I HAVE THE PLATINUM MEDAL AND I DON'T HAVE THE AU AND PT TROPHIES....COULD YOU EXPLAIN ME HOW TO DO IT? ALL THE CHALLENGES WITH THE PLATINUM MEDAL INCLUDE IN THE SAVE

check if you used the right save file.
I just tested it last week and worked fine, got my platinum trophy :pepehappy:

The save for the gold and platin medals and for the collectibles is unfortunately the same, both save files have all challenges allready completed, they both only miss the collectibles, and savewizard allways crashes when I try to import the safe for hard mode...someone got any advise?

HI I noticed you did not include the profile in any of these saves and you need the profile to register the game save files I just thought I let you know since I have a coding and programming degree well a masters in coding and programming to be exact. DID think I would be wrong but I tested it and nothing happened