• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Minecraft - Platinum Save + All Offline DLC [CUSA00744]

bloodrive65

Fanatic
December 23, 2018
dsc.gg
yH8mL5R.jpeg

Minecraft, were your mind is the limit.
-

Format; OK. (Ignore this, this is a check for myself on formatting per my threads).

Welcome all to my Platinum Save + All Offline DLC! :D Yes - R2D2x is me.

Now to begin this properly, I say all Offline DLC because I have almost every trophy achievable in the game, from base game to DLC all completed in Survival on this specific world. I may not have a station made for every place & trophy but nonetheless you can still earn all of them easily with the resources available.

Now, for clearing up purposes, I will say that yes, this ISN'T my first world. But that doesn't mean you still cannot earn the easiest of trophies in the world. Such as, "Getting Wood", if you have yet to get it & use my world, it should unlock it instantly for you once you punch your first tree, you're using my world/any other. This goes for all of the harder trophies too such as the hardest one, (which popped for me in the PS Store), "Passing the Time". YOU DO HAVE TWO COMMAND BLOCKS, THEY ARE IN THE TREE HOUSE.

On my Imgur post here, shows you all of the places of importance to the world that we, me & a few friends, spent time working on for over 7 months. Here is my PSNProfile displaying all of the trophies I got for the game.

FINALLY, PROPERLY FINISHED TESTING: Yes, everything works! Everything, after that fiasco it all works. Some of the blocks are glitched, but obviously usable still - like the doors, you may need to recraft new ones to open them.​
[hide]

US Download [UPDATED!] 7/14/2021 - Minecraft Platinum Save + All Offline DLC[/hide]

-

All Steps You Can Do To Earn The Trophies:
Step 1: Load the world, amongst loading the world two of the hardest trophies should pop, "Passing the Time" & "Adventuring Time".

Step 2: If the trophy you see below is bold, I have a small tutorial on how to achieve each one in the world.

NON-DLC: "Taking Inventory", "Getting Wood", "Benchmarking", "Time to Mine!", "Hot Topic", "Aquire Hardware", "Time to Farm!", "Bake Bread", "The Lie", "Getting an Upgrade", "Delicious Fish", "On a Rail", "Time to Strike!", "Monster Hunter", "Cow Tipper", "When Pigs Fly", "Leader of the Pack", "MOAR Tools", "Dispense With This", "Into the Nether", "Sniper Duel", "DIAMONDS!", "Return to Sender", "Into Fire", "Local Brewery", "The End?", "The End", "Enchanter", "Overkill", "Librarian", "Adventuring Time", "Repopulation", "Diamonds to you!", "Pork Chop", "Passing the Time", "Archer", "The Haggler", "Pot Planter", "It's a Sign!", "Iron Belly", "Have a Shearful Day", "Rainbow Collection", "Stayin' Frosty", "Chestful of Cobblestone", "Renewable Energy", "Music to my Ears", "Body Guard", "Iron Man", "Zombie Doctor", "Lion Hunter".

DLC Trophy Pack 1: "The Beginning?", "The Beginning", "Beaconator", "Overpowered", "Tye Dye Outfit", "Trampoline"
DLC Trophy Pack 2: Online
DLC Trophy Pack 3: "The End... Again...", "You Need a Mint", "Super Sonic", "Dry Spell"
DLC Trophy Pack 4: "Free Diver", "Super Fuel", "Saddle Up", "Taste of Your Own Medicine", "Beam Me Up", "Map Room", "Camouflage"
DLC Trophy Pack 5: Online
DLC Trophy Pack 6: "The Deep End", "Great View From Up Here", "Change of Sheets", "Cheating Death", "So I got that going for me", "Let it go!" "Feeling ill"
DLC Trophy Pack 7: "One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four", "Alternative Fuel", "Moskstraumen", "Castaway", "Sleep with the Fishes", "Echolocation"
DLC Trophy Pack 8: "Do a Barrel Roll", "Marine Biologist", "Ahoy!", "Top of the World", "Where Have You Been?", "Zoologist"

- Step 3: How to earn said trophy below:

1 - 2; On a Rail, The End?: From the main doors of the world, by the farms, look to your right & you will see a door & button & railroad tracks, this will take you to The End. Ride it to achieve. Now enter "The End" to get "The End?".
3; - Monster Hunter: Change the game mode from peaceful to Easy, Normal, Hard, preferred easy. Equip a sword & start attacking any villain. Or you can use the XP Farm (behind the melon farm), to kill Skeletons & get this.
4; - When Pigs Fly: On the eighth photo of the Imgur post, you will see a Jungle-type house, which is mine & where all of the duped items are. From there (In an updated save), it'll have a stick with a carrot, saddle a pig. Just ride said pig until he takes fall damage but also lives.
5; - Leader of the Pack: You can earn this by gathering bones from the XP Farm, & bringing them to Wolves outside of the house. You just Press L2 to give them the bones & it'll befriend them, one Wolf should be needed.
6 -7; - Diamonds!, Diamonds to you!: Either in my Jungle house or the Main Storage room, there should be plenty of Diamonds. You can add a second controller & pass them back & forth to earn "Diamonds to you!". Later i'll add a Diamond Ore untouched in my Jungle house, & all you have to do is mine it with any iron pickaxe or higher.
8; - Into Fire: You can enter the Nether on Easy & go to your left, keep going until you reach the first junction, just look left & a Blaze Spawner is right there, kill them until you achieve a Rod.
9; - Local Brewery: A brewing station is in the underside of the base, on the same floor as the Storage room.
10; - Overkill: In the Jungle house, a sword with "Looting III + Sharpness IV" has a +9.5 attack damage on it. To find the chest, look left past the crafting table after walking in, walk straight & the double chest all the way to the left of that wall facing towards you has the exact sword in it.
11; Stayin' Frosty: In the same room as #10 describes, there will be (In an updated save), Fire Resistance potions in a chest.
12 - 13; Body Guard & Iron Man: In the Main Storage room you should find plenty of Iron to make 5 Iron Blocks & a pumpkin to make the Iron Golem, plus a full set of Iron Armor, then equip every piece of armor.
14; - Lion Hunter: I forgot to mention but behind the house in the water is a fish farm. You can easily, catch fish or you take fish from the chest & feed them to the random Ocelots running around.
15; - Trampoline: In a future updated save, I will include a place to do this. Probably with the same place as the Scaffolding tower.
16; - This may pop upon entering The End, but if you reset the end of this world it'll work for you.
17; - You Need a Mint: This will be added later as well.
18; - Super Sonic: I have an Elytra, but I will need to make a gap for you to do this in.
19; - Taste of Your Own Medicine: I will also set up a place to do this as well.
20; - Cheating Death: Take a Totum of Undying from the Jungle house, & jump from any really far place, while holding it.
21; - Do a Barrel Roll: Take the Trident & "Ridetide III", from the Jungle house. Approach an Anvil (main storage room), enchant the Trident, & equip it, go underwater & charge it with L2 for a moment, then release L2 & you will do a spin like attack under the water, earning the trophy.
22; - Marine Biologist: Gather a empty bucket, go underwater & approach any fish slowly from behind once you feel as you can catch it press L2. If you catch water, go to any wall under the water & place it. Then try again.
23; - Ahoy!: Load this seed: -3165377875558082103, with normal settings on Easy. You should immediately earn the trophy. The Shipwreck is to your left.
24; - Top of the World: One of the reasons you have 5 Scaffolds in your hotbar is because once you find the rainbow colored beacons, & enter that shelter, you hit the switch by the door to close the rainbow doors. Yes, it's a door, climb the Scaffolding up to the top. There are three off the side incase you need them & a platform to FALL from not jump, because you may fall & not land in the water at the bottom. If when you reach the top & the trophy is not instant, then get rid of some & build a couple. You should then get then trophy.

As for all that, that is all I have to offer you in this world with as much detail that I could provide, plus more to come! If the above numbers are bold, then I will add an updated save file of the same world another way, than playing legit, to earn those perspective trophies. You may ask why are some of the ones you think are hard aren't bolded & mentioned, well if you believe one needs to be added me DM on Discord, or reply. I do appreciate all of the other efforts put into the forums, if you add something to this world & want it to be apart of the thread, I will gladly update it with that on here. Yes I will continue to do my best to update this world per the request of other users! Please let me know what I can add. :)

-

Contact me:
Discord: ice9_ghost#8856

Other content provided by me

Last edited: