• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 : Multiple Save, EU [ CUSA05088 ] and US [ CUSA05350

WarningMalware

Youtube : WarningMalware
VIP User
October 18, 2020
░░░▒▒▓▓██ WM ❶❸❸❼ READ ❶❸❸❼ WM██▓▓▒▒░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Français - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Salut a tous, j'espère que vous et votre famille allez bien, je viens vous partager comme a mon habitude des save mod étant donner que je ne joue plus au jeux et que les skills principaux ont été patch, je vous donne mes ancienne save personnelle, sur une tout les mentors était mod donc vous aurez sur plusieur mentors Goldy Display et Surging Spirit, je ne vais pas faire une description pour chaque save car tout est mod dessus donc un peu la flemme je vais pas vous mentir, N'oubliez pas d'appuyer sur le bouton thanks pour voir apparaitre les liens !

Liens : 7 CaC + Tout les Mentors Mod (EU Version) :
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Liens : 4 CaC Nouveau Mentors Débloquable et utilisable (EU Version ) :
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ -Tutoriel pour débutant:- ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-Pour appliquer des astuces à votre sauvegarde, commencez simplement par copier votre sauvegarde de la PlayStation 4 sur une clé USB, puis insérez-la dans l'ordinateur.
Avec l'assistant de sauvegarde chargé, toutes les sauvegardes prises en charge seront affichées.
-Double-cliquez avec le bouton gauche sur le jeu particulier sur lequel vous souhaitez tricher et toutes les sauvegardes seront affichées ci-dessous.
-Double-cliquez sur votre sauvegarde (ou cliquez avec le bouton droit de la souris et sélectionnez MODE RAPIDE) et une liste de astuces sera affichée.
-Sélectionnez les astuces que vous souhaitez utiliser, puis cliquez sur APPLIQUER.
-Save Wizard va maintenant modifier votre sauvegarde et remplacer votre sauvegarde existante sur la clé USB par la version modifiée.
-Enfin, recopiez sur la PlayStation 4, chargez votre jeu et la sauvegarde modifiée et profitez-en!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - English - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi everyone, hope you and your family are doing well, I am coming to share with you as usual a modded save given that I no longer play the games and that the main skills have been patched, I give you my old personal save, on one all the mentors were mod so you will have on several Goldy Display and Surging Spirit mentors, I will not do a description for each save because everything is mod on it so a little lazy I'm not going to lie to you, Don't forget to press the thanks button to see the links appear!

Link : 7 CaC + All Modded Mentors (US Version) :
Link : 4 CaC New Mentors can be Unlock and Playable (US Version) :
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ -Tutoriel for beginner : - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-To apply cheats to your save, simply start by copying your save from the PlayStation 4 to a USB drive and then inserting it into the computer.
With Save Wizard loaded, all supported saves will be displayed.
-Double click with the left button on the particular game you wish to cheat on and all the saves will be shown below.
-Double click your save (or right-click and select QUICK MODE) and a list of cheats will be shown.
-Select the cheats you wish to use and then click APPLY.
-Save Wizard will now modify your save and replace your existing save on the USB drive with the modified version.
-Finally, copy back to the PlayStation 4, load your game and the modified save and enjoy!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - For Contact Me - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Discord : WarningMalware#7091
Discord Server : Modware.exe
Twitter : Warning_Malware
PSN : YTWarningMalware
MaiwareCFW
MalwareSAO
Playersquared Profile : https://playersquared.com/forums/members/58519-warningmalware/
TheTechGame Profile :
Attention Required! | Cloudflare
Email Contact : [email protected]
Link Video : Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Mods PS4 Save - YouTube
Link Video : - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 : Mutliple Save Modded , EU [ CUSA05088 ] and US [ CUSA05

Hi, nice save... just one question: is it possible to start the game with all stats 125? I dont care about trophyes
Thank you very much!

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 : Mutliple Save Modded , EU [ CUSA05088 ] and US [ CUSA05

all stat 125 online u can't

No my friend, I don't care abiut online, Just offline.
I'm sorry but I still know little about the game, yesterday I took a look at all your 7 characters of the mod.
from what I understand all the characters (even if the numerical values ​​of some attributes are zero) have maximum power ... did I understand correctly?
I also understood that if you make a wish from the dragon to change the features of the character, the mod dissolves and I lose power ...
would you have a mod with maximum power, all objects and ssj3 hair with a black dress?
thank you again (sorry for my english)

No my friend, I don't care abiut online, Just offline.
I'm sorry but I still know little about the game, yesterday I took a look at all your 7 characters of the mod.
from what I understand all the characters (even if the numerical values ​​of some attributes are zero) have maximum power ... did I understand correctly?
I also understood that if you make a wish from the dragon to change the features of the character, the mod dissolves and I lose power ...
would you have a mod with maximum power, all objects and ssj3 hair with a black dress?
thank you again (sorry for my english)

What language do you speak ? and no these are the saves that I used personally these are the best I have done and yes OP Visual Stat is the maximum, you do more damage but you are also inflicted more so that your speed is multiplied by 3,

What language do you speak ? and no these are the saves that I used personally these are the best I have done and yes OP Visual Stat is the maximum, you do more damage but you are also inflicted more so that your speed is multiplied by 3,

I speak fluent italian... Anyway, small fix: only if I change the weight or height of the character is the mod canceled.

Do you mean the speed in combact?
I hadn't noticed it, also because I started the game directly with your mods

I speak fluent italian... Anyway, small fix: only if I change the weight or height of the character is the mod canceled.

Do you mean the speed in combact?
I hadn't noticed it, also because I started the game directly with your mods

yes

Yo, oui depuis la dernière maj les skills mod ont été patch donc desesquipé seul ( Esprit Deferlant et Mixeur Obscure ainsi que 3 autre mais j'ai pu les nom ek tête fonctionne)