• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Dead Link [US] 🔥🔥🔥🔥Dead Rising 1 Ultimate Complete Save Set!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 [CUSA04513]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrophyGuy

July 18, 2021
dr1pic.jpg
Hey so just a quick note. This is a copy/paste from my post on NextGenUpdate so I hope my set get as much love here as they did there :) Thank you to everyone who showed your support. Any who... here's the set!

Hey everyone!! I just want to say thank you to everyone for supporting me throughout all these saves I've done Smile I've finally completed my save set for Dead Rising 1! This save set was made from scratch by me only, no other Dead Rising saves from this site were used. That being said, this will probably be the final save set I make for a while. I need a break lol

Ladies and Gentlemen.... I present to you my Dead Rising Save Set! This includes every Dead Rising Trophy..... and I do mean EVERY, if you know what I mean :catjam:
*cough* 5 & 7 Day Survivor Trophies too *cough*

https://mega.nz/folder/luRglJqB#MIGc-zc-p_wsY69dpurJUA

Beside each save name there will be a number, for example;

(1) Trophy Name
(2) Trophy Name
(3) Trophy Name

etc....

You are to follow the order starting at number 1 and make your way down for a legit order.

Have Fun!

P.S Indoorsman and Outdoorsman Trophies must be earned legit due to the nature of the game :/ You must stay indoors for 2 hours in real life for Indoorsman and 2 hours outdoors in real life time for the Outdoorsman trophy. The way it works is you must never go outside while doing the Indoorsman and never go inside while doing the Outdoorsman because that will reset the timer! Dead Rising Ultimate Save Set​

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 🔥🔥🔥🔥Dead Rising 1 Ultimate Complete Save Set!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 [CUSA04513]

Obrigado cara pelo trabalho árduo espero que traga mais boas noticias

I just want to thank you again for sharing these amazing saves. 7 Day Survivor is brilliant!

This is by far, the best save set I have used. Everything in order, instructions were super accurate and helpful, etc.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

No problem! Glad you like them!! About 2 years later and people still find them useful, always glad to hear that :D Make sure to check out my Dead Rising 4 save set as well ;)

You did an amazing job, I want to thank you for your time and I really appreciate all the time you put into it. You saved me several days of grinding.

Status
Not open for further replies.