• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥DEAD RISING 1 ULTIMATE COMPLETE SAVE SET!! 🔥🔥 [CUSA04671]

TrophyGuy

July 18, 2021
Like my other post, this is a copy/paste of my original post on NextGenUpdate

Well hello, hello! You all asked so here it is! I converted my popular Dead Rising 1 Save Set to EU so all you EU gamers out there can enjoy this set as well! Smile

This includes every Dead Rising Trophy..... and I do mean EVERY, if you know what I mean :catjam::catjam:
*cough* 5 & 7 Day Survivor Trophies too *cough*

https://mega.nz/#F!Mgg1SYjK!LEybP8tx_8gNvKasUcaZcg

Beside each save name there will be a number, for example;

(1) Trophy Name
(2) Trophy Name
(3) Trophy Name

etc....

You are to follow the order starting at number 1 and make your way down for a legit order.

Have Fun!

P.S Indoorsman and Outdoorsman Trophies must be earned legit due to the nature of the game :/ You must stay indoors for 2 hours in real life for Indoorsman and 2 hours outdoors in real life time for the Outdoorsman trophy. The way it works is you must never go outside while doing the Indoorsman and never go inside while doing the Outdoorsman because that will reset the timer!​

I'm sorry I grabbed this one before looking through all save posts!

I have already tried "Census Taker and Zombie Killer" and both worked like a charm.

Again, thank you so very much for taking the time to do this. I'm sure many appreciate the hard work that went into it, I know I do!

One question, do any of these saves have the real x buster unlocked?

Thanks again

No problem, I'm so glad you like it so far! :) I think most people's favorites are the 5&7 day survivor trophies I've included lol I hope you enjoy those well haha It's been a couple years since I've made that set so honestly I'm not sure :(