• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Ninja Gaiden Master Collection Saves

RedNova

YouTube Content Creator
VIP User
October 25, 2020
EDIT: I want to thank all of you for the kind words. :) Just so you know, I have played NG games ever since back in the Xbox days. If you guys want also, I do offer the platinums on my shop LEGIT played, so feel free to ask.

Sorry for the delay in posting the saves guys, but I hope they help. I'd appreciate it if gave thanks to my post and also subscribe to my channel. DominatorzCrew - YouTube

These are all platinum saves, so be aware many things may pop, I had these saves the first week games came out. I decided to be helpful, and here they are. :)

Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge 3 Remastered

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Should have all stories completed and trials, just load each difficulty. You can also get the kill related trophies with this, and sorry to say, but You Got Skills cannot be earned with this save. For the trials, just beat one for each difficulty.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Remastered

For this save, you can get all master ninja ranks, just load the save and beat last chapter getting MN rank. Also, for the trials it's all completed so once you beat certain missions it might trigger them all to pop, so be careful if attempting legit style. (Just a side note, I have a mini save set for the trials cleared 2, 6, 10, 14, and clear all trials.) (Up for sale only though, since trophies will be legit, then after you can use my platinum save to make it perfect.)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Remastered

Final save as promised, everything is done, just load each playthrough and get the playthrough trophies. The Tag missions are all done, just beat 1 and get the Power of Two trophy. If you do the ninja race, beat one and will pop both trophies. I already collected all skulls, so not sure if it will pop. The kill related trophies will pop guaranteed. The Chapter challenges, I think they will pop as well, but you must get master ninja rank on the chapter you play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eduftones
Sorry for the delay in posting the saves guys, but I hope they help. I'd appreciate it if gave thanks to my post and also subscribe to my channel on YouTube - DominatorzCrew :) I'll get NGS2 soon up, no worries. I will edit the post.

These are all platinum saves, so be aware many things may pop, I had these saves the first week games came out, but eh was just a lot of work, so did not post them up to fast. I decided to be helpful though, and here they are. :) Once again stay tune for NGS2.

Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge 3 Remastered

-= Hidden Content =-

Should have all stories completed and trials, just load each difficulty. You can also get the kill related trophies with this, and sorry to say, but You Got Skills cannot be earned with this save. For the trials, just beat one for each difficulty.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Remastered

-= Hidden Content =-
For this save, you can get all master ninja ranks, just load the save and beat last chapter getting MN rank. Also, for the trials it's all completed so once you beat certain missions it might trigger them all to pop, so be careful if attempting legit style.

Excellent work RedNova! I really appreciate these saves!

Unfortunately there is a small minority of us who has the Asia version (which is the physical release) and we can't seem to re-region it for it to work. :'(

Excellent work RedNova! I really appreciate these saves!

Unfortunately there is a small minority of us who has the Asia version (which is the physical release) and we can't seem to re-region it for it to work. :'(

Thanks for the words man, and dang, so you cannot use the saves?

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 uploaded!

For people hunting these games legit, be aware these platinum saves can pop a lot of trophies. If so, make sure you have played majority of the game, and figure out first in what order the trophies pop.

Note: if anyone is still having trouble with these games, I do sell them.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 uploaded!

For people hunting these games legit, be aware these platinum saves can pop a lot of trophies. If so, make sure you have played majority of the game, and figure out first in what order the trophies pop.

Note: if anyone is still having trouble with these games, I do sell them.

Thank you so much for ur hard work doing this plat save...

Thanks for the words man, and dang, so you cannot use the saves?

Yeah, when I tried the saves that's already been uploaded before it didn't work when I re-regioned it to the asia version. I think it's something to do with the system file and the story file as they are seperate files. I will look into it further though in the coming days.

Thanks again.

Yeah, when I tried the saves that's already been uploaded before it didn't work when I re-regioned it to the asia version. I think it's something to do with the system file and the story file as they are seperate files. I will look into it further though in the coming days.

Thanks again.

Welcome, and hope you can get it working somehow. :eek: