• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Street Fighter V Hard & Extreme Survival Trophy [CUSA01200]

Redgrave

VIP User
VIP User
January 24, 2021
Hello and welcome to another of my offerings. This one is for Street Fighter V's Extreme Survival Trophy.

IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE STARTING
This save was made in Champion Edition with a character using a DLC outfit as everything besides CPT content comes in the Champion Editon. It is the "Viewtiful Joe" costume for Rashid. If you are someone who does not have this costume, I am unsure what is going to happen if you load this save.

As for the save itself, once importing it and resigning it to your profile you want to navigate to "Challenges" and then "Survival". You should get a prompt informing you to resume a save at Stage 100. Use whatever attack and defense items you can equip and then prepare for a annoyingly spammy Ryu fight. Not to worry though, because you'll have more than enough money to resume if you lose.

With the combination of the attack and defense boosts, and careful uses of Rashid's Eagle Spike (Quarter Circle Backwards + Kick), the win should be yours within the first couple of tries.

THE TROPHY WILL NOT POP UNTIL YOU SEE "TITLE UNLOCKED: VETERAN AMONG VETERANS" APPEAR IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER AFTER CONTINUING. IT DOES NOT APPEAR DURING THE RESULTS SCREEN :)

[hide]The Extreme survival save.[/hide]

UPDATE

It took longer than originally intended, but here is the Hard save as promised. I used base Rashid this time to avoid any complications with costumes, and just follow the same tactic as the Extreme survival.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

Last edited:
Re: Street Fighter V Extreme Survival Trophy [CUSA01200]

Any update on a hard mode save?

Yes, sorry about that. It's still coming... since posting the extreme save, I got a PS5 and have gotten carried away with enjoying that side of things. I'll definitely make an effort to have the Hard mode save out this weekend. Thanks for reminding me!

thank you man , but before i am using your save can tell us is there any trophy gonna pop no-order ? and is the muultiplayer work with this save ? or only offline mode ? and can tell us how much trophy you unlock with this 2 saves ?

Last edited:

thank you man , but before i am using your save can tell us is there any trophy gonna pop no-order ? and is the muultiplayer work with this save ? or only offline mode ? and can tell us how much trophy you unlock with this 2 saves ?

Multiplayer should not be affected, and at the very least you will unlock two trophies - Extreme Survival with the provided save as well as Hard Survival with the second save.

Regarding the out of order trophy popping, that's going to strictly regard how much you have done in the game before using these saves. It is possible that you will unlock title related trophies and move related trophies with this if you haven't already popped those, but nothing Story or Online should pop as I didn't do anything in those modes when making these saves.

Hope this answer helps.