• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Werewolf: The Apocalypse-Earthblood [CUSA16865]

gagliardi

Elite
October 28, 2020
HI MODAFOCASSSS
This save is to solve the only and worst problem in this game: SPIRITS GUARDIAN TROPHY

You will be in an area near the elevator. Face the enemies and go up the elevator.
As soon as you exit the elevator, on the left there is an exhaust exit, enter and exit immediately to the left.
In front you will find spirit nº133. The trophy will pop.

ENJOY!!!

[hide] My Files [/hide]

this save doesn't work. Game settings is needed in order for the file to even work or for the trophy to pop. This file is useless. Don't waste your time. Even the uploader doesn't respond to DM's.

I'm seeing a Profile1 save and a PlayerStats save. Usually the game settings are in saves called "profile" but in this case I'm guessing (for a few reasons) they're in the PlayerStats save. I don't own the game so cannot say for sure. Is there a third type of save with this game? That would be unusual, other than games with manual/auto/profile saves.

I resigned both saves successfully. Again, I can't test it beyond that point. If, like me, you don't have a MediaFire account so cannot do a bulk download, make sure you are downloading all 4 individual files and put them into a CUSA16865 folder. If you are able to do a bulk download, make sure you are seeing 4 files inside the CUSA folder. In Save Wizard, you should see both save files under the Resign tab. Only one appears in the Cheats tab, the initial view, because there are no cheats for the PlayerStats save, but both saves are there and can be resigned provided you have the file structure correct.

Again, I don't own the game so cannot test it beyond that point.

confirming that the pop trophy worked perfectly, I just wanted to leave a suggestion, put the complete download only in a single folder, maybe that's why some guys didn't get the trophy for having made some confusion...thanks great job.

after I reply this post,still not found the file

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden downloads links.

yvEf0EYl.png

More info here: THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS