• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster - All Endings Save [CUSA24920]

693526-shin-megami-tensei-iii-nocturne-hd-remaster-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

With this save you can get all the ending trophies. Make sure that after you view each ending that you save the clear data in a new slot.

Save Slot 1 - True Demon Ending
Save Slot 3 - Freedom Ending
Save Slot 4 - Neutral Ending
Save Slot 5 - Musubi Ending
Save Slot 6 - Yosuga Ending
Save Slot 7 - Shinjima Ending

The easiest save to get the difficulty trophies would be the Neutral Ending since you don't have to fight the final boss.

DOWNLOAD

Tested on a blank profile all the ending trophies work (thank you for that, massive time save).

Also on the neutral ending save you can get both difficulty trophies for NORMAL and HARD, sadly you need to wait till end of credits for it to pop. Can also confirm you can get the status effect, game over, 999 dmg, demon recruitment trophies and probably a few more.

Also just out of curiosity is there any saves in there that could help with 100% compendium?

Tested on a blank profile all the ending trophies work (thank you for that, massive time save).

Also on the neutral ending save you can get both difficulty trophies for NORMAL and HARD, sadly you need to wait till end of credits for it to pop. Can also confirm you can get the status effect, game over, 999 dmg, demon recruitment trophies and probably a few more.

Also just out of curiosity is there any saves in there that could help with 100% compendium?

i was able to get it with the first save just by viewing the compendium

i was able to get it with the first save just by viewing the compendium

Haha so silly I didn't even think of that. So these saves after further testing is basically a plat save set in a way.

If you do one condition tied to a trophy you will get the trophies. The only one I cant get to work on my blank profile is the max up one and max up all Magatama.. if anyone else got that trophy let me know?

Because then OP's saves is an easy plat savset where you can get everything.

That's ok, just seeing if I could help to make it a plat set. If someone has gotten close it and wants to add it in, will help the community.

I had the DLC myself but I'd say that it won't work without the DLC from the deluxe edition. That tends to be the case with saves that have add ons.

That's ok, just seeing if I could help to make it a plat set. If someone has gotten close it and wants to add it in, will help the community.

I had the DLC myself but I'd say that it won't work without the DLC from the deluxe edition. That tends to be the case with saves that have add ons.

I am only missing three trophies with these saves and two of them are magmata related

Hey, thanks again for these saves and yes they work without dlc. I don’t have the map pack dlc you have on your saves.

For the magmata (I already the trophy for mastering one), I notice on any of your saves except true demon you can master one after the final boss fight. That might work for others who haven’t got the trophy for the one master yet.

Hey, thanks again for these saves and yes they work without dlc. I don’t have the map pack dlc you have on your saves.

For the magmata (I already the trophy for mastering one), I notice on any of your saves except true demon you can master one after the final boss fight. That might work for others who haven’t got the trophy for the one master yet.

I'll check the other saves that isn't that one, thought I've tried most of them for the other trophies (unless you have a specific save file) and from there I will update the page unless someone beats me to it lol.

I did some other testing to help people here, I used the SW code for all magmata on a new save file and sadly it didn't work. For some weird reason it didnt unlock all of them so I'm not sure if the code is bugged or its intentional.

Last edited:
I'll check the other saves that isn't that one, thought I've tried most of them for the other trophies (unless you have a specific save file) and from there I will update the page unless someone beats me to it lol.

I did some other testing to help people here, I used the SW code for all magmata on a new save file and sadly it didn't work. For some weird reason it didnt unlock all of them so I'm not sure if the code is bugged or its intentional.

I did that too, it’s intentional as the game needs to “see” one left to master for the all mastered trophy (not sure if that makes sense). Just two more trophies to go!!!!

Not sure how long it will take to get a save where there is one magatama left to master and if you get it to the max state it should pop all maxed and another save potentially where you get the last magatama and it pops collect all. Might have to start another new playthrough and follow a guide since its been a while since I played his back in May.

It's been awhile but I am curious if anyone managed to get a save with only one Magatama left? I have been able to find and manipulate EXP in Advanced mode so I can reduce the player's level back to 1. With the high level party of the other demons, you can master a magatama with only one battle in the tower. The problem is that the only save possible to master them all, has them all mastered (the first one). All other saves are already in the tower and with that you cannot access the labyrinth and the very first magatama has a skill you learn by beating the said labyrinth. So this makes the other saves impossible to get the trophy.

So, basically, you can earn all other trophies with the above saves but one. And I just don't want to play the game again for it.

It's been awhile but I am curious if anyone managed to get a save with only one Magatama left? I have been able to find and manipulate EXP in Advanced mode so I can reduce the player's level back to 1. With the high level party of the other demons, you can master a magatama with only one battle in the tower. The problem is that the only save possible to master them all, has them all mastered (the first one). All other saves are already in the tower and with that you cannot access the labyrinth and the very first magatama has a skill you learn by beating the said labyrinth. So this makes the other saves impossible to get the trophy.

So, basically, you can earn all other trophies with the above saves but one. And I just don't want to play the game again for it.

I have save when you first arrive at Asakusa if that would help?

I'm looking for a save with one magatama needed to get all of them and one level to max up so all of them are maxed. If you can help with those two I can upload my Asakusa save if that would help?

I am working on maxing them all using Advanced Mode to lower my level and gain a few levels again. Will be ready in an hour or two. Unfortunatelly, I already have all of the magatamas. However, one of the untouched saves have 4 or 5 missing. They are some of the hardest (or time consuming) to get but still it should not take more than an hour.

Edit: Here is a save for mastering all magatamas. Just win one battle and the trophy will pop with the last skill. You can use any of the other saves to get the last 4 magatamas and then go through the shrine for the last one. I just don't have the patience to do it again.

Second edit: Forget to mention that you have to load the 8th save. :)

Download the save here

Last edited:
I am working on maxing them all using Advanced Mode to lower my level and gain a few levels again. Will be ready in an hour or two. Unfortunatelly, I already have all of the magatamas. However, one of the untouched saves have 4 or 5 missing. They are some of the hardest (or time consuming) to get but still it should not take more than an hour.

Edit: Here is a save for mastering all magatamas. Just win one battle and the trophy will pop with the last skill. You can use any of the other saves to get the last 4 magatamas and then go through the shrine for the last one. I just don't have the patience to do it again.

Second edit: Forget to mention that you have to load the 8th save. :)

Download the save here

Can confirm save 8 helps you get the max all magatama trophy, also good news using save 6 and going after the Muspell magatama (located in Shibuya) and beating the slime in the summoning event will unlock 'obtaiend all magatama trophy'. Not sure how it worked but it did, make sure you use a guide if you dont know how or where to get it.

Can say with all the saves here this is a fully save set, thanks to you both for saving me time and frustration with this game lol.

Last edited: