• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Saints Row Trilogy – Platinum Save [CUSA00997|CUSA16343|CUSA00939|CUSA14350]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
WFYLvYuh.jpg

I was going to share only my US Saints Row 4 save 'cause I hadn't seem it anywhere here on P2, but then I realized SR4 and SR: Gat out of Hell share the same file and I had got my SR3 Plat a couple days before so I said fuck it, I'm uploading everything I have. These are my own US Saints Row: The Third Remastered 100%/Platinum save + DLCs Genki Bowl VII, Gangstas in Space & The Trouble With Clones... + US Saints Row IV: Re-elected 100%/Platinum save + DLCs Enter the Dominatrix & How the Saints Save Christmas + US Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 100%/Platinum save.

Confirmed auto-pop on PS5, except for the DLC trophies.

I also have re-regioned all of them to EU region on Advanced Mode so'd be great if
someone could test it! Even though I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly,
someone giving us a feedback would be awesome, just to be 100% sure :)

Accordingly to Wosley on NGU, you may obtain every trophy except the story ones
just by doing 1 more of each thing. Warning: ILEGIT time stamps. Beware of that!!

I'm also sharing a bonus save for the only missable trophy in Saints Row 3
in which you must choose between taking over the tower or exploding it during Act 1,
in case someone have missed it. We're Takin' Over OR Kuh, Boom. is going to pop.
The file is 8/22/2020 12:33 AM on the original US version.
In order to get the other trophy simply reload the save.

Know that, in this case, Saints Row: Gat out of Hell and Saints Row 4
share the same cusa due to the character transference:
[CUSA00997] = US; [CUSA00939] = EU.
So as for Saints Row The Third:
[CUSA16343] = US; [CUSA14350] = EU.

If you only want the US save for Saints Row 4, check it here.

Link to download (54 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were made by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.06 in September 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 7.55) :pepewink:

IBmfjzQl.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Saints Row Trilogy 100% [CUSA00997] [CUSA16343] [CUSA00939] [CUSA14350]

The saves work perfectly fine, only issues is everything is done, therefore some trophies i.e. Fell From Heaven, The Book or more man, Soul Drain and more are simply unobtainable using these saves. Anything that requires for example a certain amount of kills can be accomplished, but plenty of them are unobtainable. Not sure about SR4, i only tested Gat Out Of Hell. Its a shame, otherwise its a good save and should still save me some time, so thanks anyway.

The saves work perfectly fine, only issues is everything is done, therefore some trophies i.e. Fell From Heaven, The Book or more man, Soul Drain and more are simply unobtainable using these saves. Anything that requires for example a certain amount of kills can be accomplished, but plenty of them are unobtainable. Not sure about SR4, i only tested Gat Out Of Hell. Its a shame, otherwise its a good save and should still save me some time, so thanks anyway.

I appreciate the feedback, good to know that I could help! :pepehappy:

Well, theres two missing. To get hit by 3 cars without hitting the ground and the online time one on gat out of hell.