Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Credits

Ghost of tsushima legends save file (EU)CUSA13323
    Share:

Hi guys I was able to transfer all my legends gear/progress etc over form my main account to my back up, using the new transfer system from PS4 to PS5 on the directors cut version of the GAME VERSION 2.09.

Just resign the file using savewizard and copy it into your PS5 through the PS4 save data option.

Once that is done head into the PS5 version of the game and transfer that exact file over.

MAKE SURE YOU SELECT YES TO TRANSFER LEGENDS SAVE PROGRESS.

This works for cross region.

Can be done on PS4 by loading up Ghost of tsushima, turning off wifi when in title screen, then loading into legends.

Load into Legends and you will have all my progress

ALL GHOSTS ARE AT KI LEVEL 120
    - Samurai. Level 86
    - Ronin. Level 87
    - Hunter. Level 87
    - Assassin. Level 84

Essence - 270,361
    Honor - 61,826
    Blessing. - 5,563

This is the first time ever posting I don't really use this often but I thought being able to transfer over legends saves is a bit broken so I wanted to share.

Also If any of you have any overpowered legends saves please send them I'm interested to make some new builds.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by IVX; September 8th, 2021 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Update save

Re: Ghost of tsushima legends save file (EU)CUSA13323
    Share:

CanΒ΄t play Online with it, getting an Error everytime when joining a match on my PS4: "Faled loading save with DirectorΒ΄s Cut progress. This consoleΒ΄s version of Ghost of Tsushima is not a DirectorΒ΄s Cut edition. Use New Game to start again, or load game to try an alternate save- but se sure to save your current progress during the Laod sequence if you wish to maintain this Ciretors Cut save for later".
    Any Idea how to fix it bedies purchasing Directors Cut Edition?

Share:

Originally Posted by xsuuuuu
    CanΒ΄t play Online with it, getting an Error everytime when joining a match on my PS4: "Faled loading save with DirectorΒ΄s Cut progress. This consoleΒ΄s version of Ghost of Tsushima is not a DirectorΒ΄s Cut edition. Use New Game to start again, or load game to try an alternate save- but se sure to save your current progress during the Laod sequence if you wish to maintain this Ciretors Cut save for later".
    re-region should work
    »» β„‚π•™π•–π•”π•œ 𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•žπ•ͺ 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕀 ««

Spoiler: 

꧁ β€œ The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...” ꧂

Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

Credits

Share:

Similar thing happend to a friend of mine. If my progress has transferred and you can see that ion the legends menu, close app and delete all your ghost of tsushima saves (back them up first). Once that is done load into legends again and it shluld create a new auto save and online play will work.

Share:

Originally Posted by πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά
    re-region should work
    Sadly not possible because Advanced Mode is not a thing anymore for Ghost of Tsushima

Share:

Sadly not possible because Advanced Mode is not a thing anymore for Ghost of Tsushima
    aw jeez...
    IVX method should work though

Spoiler: 

꧁ β€œ The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...” ꧂

Share:

Originally Posted by πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά
    aw jeez...
    IVX method should work though
    Do you want to say, that by turning off network, and going into legends, will load a US save on EU region game?

Share:

Originally Posted by RageSoul51
    Do you want to say, that by turning off network, and going into legends, will load a US save on EU region game?
    I never said that.
    re-region is also used between games from the same region, like I did on mad max disc (physical) version and mad max digital version.

Spoiler: 

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by RageSoul51
    You can transfer mulitple regions over to the PS5 version of the game.
    In the Ps5 version of the game there is an option to transfer your PS4 save.
    You can transfer a save from any region when doing that.
    I'm EU but was able to transfer US version over to the PS5 version of the game

Share:

When I use this save the assassin is 120ki ???

None of the characters are 120 in this save?
    Last edited by EntityA; September 14th, 2021 at 10:36 PM.

Share:

Bro do you have AS region CUSA16972 save?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3