• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Samurai Warriors 5 Time Consuming Trophies + Platinum Save [CUSA24099]

Niichiiqii

Getting Known
February 14, 2021
I'm creating this thread to post my platinum save and a couple of saves I managed to grab before I unlocked certain very time consuming trophies for this game.

Getting to know you and Close Ties can be unlocked with this (Takanaka Hanbei and Saito may need to have their bonds max out to see their scene I think in this save it is not done yet)

My Files

One Objective missing on this save
My Files

One mission missing overall S rank on this one
My Files

One weapon missing is the Drums.
This one is tricky because this stupid game will tell you that you have the S ranks on the required stage completed which gives you the impression that you should get the weapon you are working towards. But that's not actually the case. I'll try to explain it the best I can.
In order to unlock the rare weapons you need to use a specific character and get an S rank in all 4 of the required perimeters to in hard or higher in order to obtain the weapon at the end.
Let's say when you were going thru the stage the first time just to beat it (and you weren't using the or had that character with you that needs that weapon from that stage) and you get all S ranks on that stage. This does not mean you can just play the stage again with the character that you need to do it with and not get S rank. YOU HAVE TO GET S RANK WITH THE CHARACTER PRESENT THERE. Meaning even if the stage selection states that you have S rank on Time, Officer Kills, Total Kills, Comboes and Overall. This means you still have to get S rank in all of those sections AGAIN with the character there. If you just simply play the stage again with the character even if you achieve S rank the prior time you did it and it states that they will not give you the weapon at the end.
The reason I'm stating this is because this is what confused me. I thought the Drums rare weapon had glitched on me because on both stages it said I had all S ranks. But I got some of those while I was going to my first run and wasn't aware I needed to bring a specific character for it so it registered as an S but it's not registered as an "S needed for the rare weapon you are trying to get". Since this is the case I had to keep a manual/mental note that I had to go thru the two stages again which are these two stages.
(PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION) Samurai Warriors 5: All Rare Weapons Trophy Guide! - YouTube
Again getting S ranks with the required characters stated.
The amount of time it took this for me to figure this out burnt me out of this game. So I'm just going to upload my save that I had before I got the drums. You'll have to go to those two stages and make sure u get S ranks on the with the required characters (you don't have to do it all in one go btw you can do a run where u get S on time and officer kills and another run with kills and comboes as long as you have the required character with you when you do it it should register and give you the weapon by the time you finish the 2nd required stage)
My Files

Here's additional my platinum save as well, I'm not entirely sure what will pop when you mess around with it so if shit starts popping out of order that's on you. Same thing applies for the other saves above. So obviously use them all with your own digression. I'm just giving back to the community!
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/l9rq8gnv15x17/platinum+save

These are EU saves btw if anyone wants to reupload them as US saves go ahead and do that. If you also want to use these saves and reupload them in other threads or sites you have my permission to do that to. The last thing I want is for my links to randomly one day stop working and these save files are lost for ever so I actually would much rather someone make copies of these than not to!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the save, was slowly feeling the burn working towards maxing all the friendships. Just wanted to add from your platinum save I got the following by replaying and viewing events.

Replay one citadel and get S rank got me:
Music 100% trophy (already had 50%)
Objectives 100%
Highest rank on all Citadel
All Citadel completed
Treasure trove (this pop after I had returned to the citadel menu)

Events, currently at 88% - Watching the remaining events in Hermit's retreat will slowly work your way to 100%.

Replay one musou and you'll get all the musou related trophies MINUS the horse.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I lost hope of every finishing this game since I got bored around the 50th hour mark :D

But, I can confirm what kaibamoto said above. For the weapons, you don't need to bother with the save. Just start any level on the platinum save (the quickest being the first citadel one), finish it and when you receive a weapon at the end the trophy will pop.
This will also net you the trophies for finishing all levels, and problably the one for S ranks as well. I already had those but since I used advanced mode to change all citadel levels that I was missing an S rank to an S rank and finished the first with an S... the trophy pops.
All events are unlocked in the citadel mode, you just have to watch them and that trophy is out of the way too.

Thanks again. I can focus on other games now :D

i guess this game's save is multiregion...im in NA and was about to re-region it but my save shows up under the same CUSA

also, while using the plat save, for Steed of Legend i went into the stables shop, bought the Mochizuki horse, and the trophy popped

To Each Their Own also pops when you acquire a random skill from the character tree

Last edited:
Reactions: XB5H