• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Dishonored Death of the Outsider [CUSA08781] End Game Save Set

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
Hey guys first of all,
this is just a repost from another page, so all these saves aren't my work. With these saves you can get all annoying trophies easily. I tested them all and it works perfectly.

This CUSA version is pretty rare, it's for Russia & Poland only, since my disc has a completely different CUSA and re regioning is not possible, I created a poland account for this version, and bought the game digitally. It's more or less the only game on this account. You can rent the account from me for a little fee if you want to use these saves( works on basis of trust, there is nothing else on the account ) just send me a little pm. .

------------------------------------------------------------

All these manual saves make the game a breeze you just need to press like one button to trigger the trophies.
As always before using these saves: Finish the game once on your own for story related trophies, and clean the rest up with these saves:

( keep in mind, that you have to read the saves from bottom to up. I was confused first so be aware. So save 1 would be the last one in the loading screen and save 7 the first one in the top row. )

1. Manual Save #1 for Nightingale trophy.
2. Manual Save #2 for Party Crasher, Obsessive Safe-cracker and The Perfect Time trophies.
3. Manual Save #3 for Art Aficionado trophy.
4. Manual Save #4 for Voices trophy.
5. Manual Save #5 for Mercenary Work trophy. Put Cardoza in the chair and trophy will pop up.
6. Manual Save #6 for The Face of the Abbey trophy.
7. Manual Save #7 for Decide, Final Release and Shadow trophies.

Most saves are self explanatory, I added a little information about save 2 in the Info File.
So hope it helps and have fun with the saves.

Download: [hide]Dishonored DOTU [EU][/hide]

Last edited: