• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat No Man's Sky – Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
2PEd4Lgh.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

This is complete a platinum save set for the base game plus the Path Finder Update.
Every trophy can be unlocked in about 3 hours on PS4 version (plus half hour
resigning them). There are a total of 46 save files (23 for each region, 715MB in total).
It works on AUS region as well.

𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧: 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗦𝟱 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦-𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 :pepetriggered:
Use this save for the [US] instant platinum:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Use this save for the [EU] instant platinum:
Thanks to burntlink from NGU for providing the EU set.
I couldn’t contact the author here on P2 asking for permission but since
I spent 2 hours re-regioning everything to US region and there wasn't
any other NMS platinum save here on P2, why not? Now people who don't have access
to NGU can enjoy those saves too, on both regions. I also took the liberty to
remake a bunch of saves (like changing the ship’s position on hangar avoiding
getting stuck) once they were glitched for me because y’know, the game is extremely
buggy on 1.00 version (yes, you’ll have to play without patches).
Be aware that NMS is extremely glitchy and boring without the updates made
over the years :( I kept the original saves so if any of them gets glitched you guys
can resign mine instead and cross your fingers... If even so someone still keep stuck,
try killing yourself through the options menu, that worked for me a couple of times.
Special thanks to Caio for helping me improve and test the DLC saves.
Text guides are inside each folder. Good luck!

In case someone doesn't know, as the base game saves will only
work on the 1.00 version of the game, you're gonna need a physical disc
in order to use them — and remember to pause/cancel the update or play
disconnected to the internet. The saves for the 1.38 DLC (last 2 folders)
can be used on a 3.0+ digital copy or No Man's Sky Origins.
Folder 22 (DLC): Reunion + Navigators + Cradle — credits to Mr_Softy & RageSoul51 (NGU).
Folder 23 (DLC): Take a Deep Breath + To Live Forever (Permadeath and Survivor) — credits to avalon.

If you have any issues using Save 23, you can download Yojimbo's updated save. Thumbs up to him!

Details about save 21 (if you decide to keep it when updating the game):
9 Atlas Stones, 12 Warp Drives, Multi-Tool is fully upgraded,
Exo-Suit has about 40 spaces. Space Ship has about 25 spaces.
Note that you must update it after getting the base games trophies.
You also need to be online in order to obtain the Reunion trophy,
although it doesn't require PS Plus.

Reminder:
US = [CUSA04841]
EU/AUS = [CUSA03952]
Be sure the save is 39MB for US and 13MB for EU.

Link to download (751 MB):

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 3.53 in August 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.52)
and every single trophy could be obtained.
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky + DLC 1.38 Complete Save Set [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

Sorry not home at the moment but would I need to use Save folder 22 or 23 to get the insta plat for the PS5? I'm missing a few trophies and wouldnt mind cleaning up the left over ones if it insta pops the whole set.

Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky + DLC 1.38 Complete Save Set [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

Sorry not home at the moment but would I need to use Save folder 22 or 23 to get the insta plat for the PS5? I'm missing a few trophies and wouldnt mind cleaning up the left over ones if it insta pops the whole set.

I was not aware of the insta plat by the time I posted it here so I'm still working on it and should send a new link to download soon, but you can try either save 22 or 23 for now. save 21 is missing only 1 trophy (just need to warp 1 more time with your ship).

Thanks for this! You are awesome!:pepehappy:

Thank you for the save. I have a question though, If I have the game digitally would this work or I have to have the physical copy?

I was not aware of the insta plat by the time I posted it here so I'm still working on it and should send a new link to download soon, but you can try either save 22 or 23 for now. save 21 is missing only 1 trophy (just need to warp 1 more time with your ship).

I might wait for your updated links I think, I tried save folder 22 and 23 - didn't pop anything via cross-save for the PS5. I'm using the latest update and the digital copy of the game, noting that I've seen your update about it above. But thanks for taking the time to set these saves up, will 100% help everyone out.

It didn't work here either

You might need the platinum on ps4 *shrugs*

I might wait for your updated links I think, I tried save folder 22 and 23 - didn't pop anything via cross-save for the PS5. I'm using the latest update and the digital copy of the game, noting that I've seen your update about it above. But thanks for taking the time to set these saves up, will 100% help everyone out.

guys, like I explained on the post, must be a physical version without updates.
I can confirm it works because I used it last month, 3 hours plat.

digital copies will not work.

check out mypst (it's like psnprofiles) and search for PS5 No Man's Sky trophies,
you're gonna find several players who legitimately got the plat in 00:00:01 (otherwise they'd be banned).

same thing works on destiny 2, sackboy, marvel avengers, marvel spider man/miles morales,
a plague tale, nioh 1/2, mk11 (partially) etc
there's no secret, the cross-save allows that...

btw, instant platinum for rainbow 6 coming out tomorrow :)

once again: you must have a DISC on 1.00 version.

I have a question for the DLC trophy Navigators. It's not working for me, and I'm trying to debug why. I loaded up Save 22 and interacted with the base to get that Reunion "online" trophy, but it won't let me put down a Roamer Geobay cause of build permissions. Fine. So I take off and land somewhere else, but when I place the Geobay, no trophy. Is this somehow locked to the "questline" for building a base then geobay?

I also tried Save 23, but not enough mats. I bought the plating and batteries so far, so I just got to grind the Paraffinium to test it on that save.

Navigator Trophy for DLC doesn't work

Lol I think I saw your name pop up exploring Dasgra while I was trying to figure out how to pop this

i got the disc and the saves are working just fine

2PEd4Lgh.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

This is complete a platinum save set for the base game plus the Path Finder DLC.
Every trophy can be unlocked in about 3 hours on PS4 version (plus half hour
resigning them). There are a total of 46 save files (23 for each region, 715MB in total).
It works on AUS region as well.
𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧: 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗦𝟱 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦-𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 :pepetriggered:

Thanks to burntlink from NGU for providing the EU set.
I couldn’t contact the author here on P2 asking for permission but since
I spent 2 hours re-regioning everything to US region and there wasn't
any other NMS platinum save here on P2, why not? Now people who don't have access
to NGU can enjoy those saves too, on both regions. I also took the liberty to
remake a bunch of saves (like changing the ship’s position on hangar avoiding
getting stuck) once they were glitched for me because y’know, the game is extremely
buggy on 1.00 version (yes, you’ll have to play without patches).
Be aware that NMS is extremely glitchy and boring without the updates made
over the years :( I kept the original saves so if any of them gets glitched you guys
can resign mine instead and cross your fingers... If even so someone still keep stuck,
try killing yourself through the options menu, that worked for me a couple of times.
Text guides inside each folder. Good luck!

In case someone doesn't know, as the base game saves will only
work on the 1.00 version of the game, you're gonna need a physical disc
in order to use them — and remember to pause/cancel the update or play
disconnected to the internet. The saves for the 1.38 DLC (last 2 folders)
can be used on a 3.0+ digital copy or No Man's Sky Origins
(credits to Mr_Softy and RageSoul51 from NGU for save 22 and avalon for save 23).
Folder 22: trophies Reunion + Navigators + Cradle.
Folder 23: trophies Take a Deep Breath + To Live Forever.

Details about save 21 (if you decide to keep it when updating the game):
9 Atlas Stones, 12 Warp Drives, Multi-Tool is fully upgraded,
Exo-Suit has about 40 spaces. Space Ship has about 25 spaces.
Note that you must update it after getting the base games trophies
so you can grab the DLC's ones as well. You also need to be online in order
to obtain the Reunion trophy (it does not require PS Plus).

Reminder:
US = [CUSA04841]
EU/AUS = [CUSA03952]
Be sure the save is 39MB for US and 13MB for EU. Don't ask me why.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

link to download:
-= Hidden Content =-
Special thanks to Caio for helping me test the DLC saves.

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself on August 2021 (System Firmware version 8.52)
and every single trophy could be obtained :pepewink:

I can't get save 14 to work. There is only one inventory. The exosuit and i sold all those items. The trophies did not pop

I can't get save 14 to work. There is only one inventory. The exosuit and i sold all those items. The trophies did not pop

you sold half of the items, I had the same problem
if you use the money cheat the trophy will pop automatically, should be easier that way

you sold half of the items, I had the same problem
if you use the money cheat the trophy will pop automatically, should be easier that way

I was able to get them on save 15 :pikashock: