• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US DIABLO 3 - Hardcore Trophies [CUSA00242]

Barnoz

Elite
July 19, 2021
Diablo-Banner.jpg

VERSION: [ CUSA00242 ]

So I went back to finish my Diablo 3 trophies which weren't done, back in the day and I just couldn't find saves on the site that worked for me (they were either completed and the trophies didn't pop or they had characters from the Necromancer DLC which I don't own)
And so I replayed the entire game and made some saves for Hardcore Mode. In case you're wondering, Hardcore Mode isn't playing the game on hard, but rather a perma death mode where if you die, it's game over and your character is lost.

Reign of Terror
Kill Diablo in Hardcore Mode
Reign_of_Terror.zip

May His Death Satisfy You
Kill Malthael in Hardcore Mode
May_His_Death_Satisfy_You.zip

Up All Night To Get Lucky
Equip all Inventory slots with Legendary items that have a minimum required level of 70 or Higher
Up_All_Night.zip

NOTES:
For the two Kills, I set the difficulty higher, but if you find it too hard, you can set it to normal before pressing 'continue'. You should then be able to teleport at the door or near the door where the Boss is.
For the Legendary quipment, Equip the Hat and the trophy should pop. If not, wear the rings in the stash box as well.

May his Death Satisfy You is just prior to reaching level 70, so you can use it to play a bit and get this Trophy as well:

Above & Beyond (Hardcore)
Reach level 70 in Hardcore Mode

I have also left the jewler at level 11 so you can just go to him and press x to get:

Gemtaka
Raise the Jewler to level 12

If you want to overpower your the character, just equip the two Rings in the stash box (from the Up all Night to get Lucky save) and you should be unstoppable (even in Nightmare mode)
There may be other trophies that pop, since these completed my Platinum, I am unable to tell one way or another.

Enjoy.