• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Axiom Verge 2 [CUSA29346]

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
Hey guys,
as promised here are my saves for the new metroidvania Axiom Verge 2.
The game is super amazing and way easier than the first one since you can enable godmode.

With my saves you can get almost all end game trophies, including no death, speedrun, low% run, all collectibles, all upgrades and many many more.

I've added an Info file inside each folder. The only end game trophy you have to go for yourself is the 100% weapon trophy. This trophy popped way earlier than I thought so sorry guys.

So let's get to business.

First thing you need to do:
Finish the game once on your own, in your own pace. There are some story related trophies and you need to do them on your own. The game is very short if you follow a guide the game can be done within an hour. Keep in mind that ALL bosses are optional. You don't need to kill them to finish the game. Hovewer all bosses grant you an own trophy so I recommend to kill them in your run. With godmode it's super easy.

Before you resign my saves keep in mind, that you should have killed all bosses ( especially before you use the 100% flask save since every boss gives you a flask ) and to get the 100% weapon trophy! this is important.
Once you've done all this you are good to go.

Just resign every save in the order I marked them inside the folder, leave 30 minutes or so between resigning and you are good.

Have fun and don't forget to leave a like for more uploads.

Download: [hide]Axiom Verge 2 [US][/hide]
[/hide]

Last edited:
How unfortunate I also confirm that the files and saves do not appear on the console after giving up but when you start the game nothing comes out the option to start a new game, I don't know if someone else happened to you or if you can explain how it should be done

it's weird i randomly read on reddit about an update and that some trophies seem to glitch afterwards? maybe it's because of this, don't know. If this is the case i can't do anything about it. i did the plat many month ago so maybe someone finds a workaround the only thing i know is, that this save set worked 100% the way it should when i originally released it here.

I don't know if anyone is still having trouble with this save, but when you resign and copy to your PS4...you actually have to choose the SPEEDRUN option to start the game. I freaked out when I thought there was no option to play at all, but it's there and loads just fine.

Re: Axiom Verge 2 CUSA [29346]

Hello, how do I activate god mode without having me disable the trophies? and I'm stuck with the trophy that you have to attack your human self

I just started this game & not as far as you, but if you go to the accessibility tab in options you can move the sliders to drop enemy damage to 0 while adding player damage to 4. Im not taking any damage and just got the trophy for beating ( I guess you'd call it a boss )
MUS A M20 in the underwater area at beginning of the game

Not sure if this will work throughout the game, but give it a try.

BT