• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded The Technomancer – Complete Save Set [CUSA03803|CUSA03824]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
dASuc18l.jpg

Full save set covering every single trophy in the game.
Average platinum time: 25 hours.
Save set platinum time: 35 minutes (have that in mind!)
Also, god mode enabled: immortality and hit kill on every enemy :pepetriggered:

Text Guide
[Save 00 (Optional Step)] You have to start somewhere:
hit new game from scratch to upgrade your first ability if you want legit time stamps.
[Save 01] It's a secret (Prologue): kill the boss and the trophy will pop after the cutscene.
[Save 02] Raider + Lightweight: open up the crate/chest right in
front of you and knock out 1 more human enemy when you get outside.
[Save 03] Middleweight: knock 1 more enemy.
[Save 04] Burglar: pick the lock right in front of you.
[Save 05] Treason (Chapter 1): turn down the quest to complete the chapter.
Press X on the door right in front of you to trigger the cutscene.
After that, deal with the enemies and the trophy will pop when the cutscene begins.
You're immortal and hitting killing everything, so don’t worry about the combat.
[Save 06] Bad Karma: just press triangle on the corpse right in front of you.
[Save 07] On the Run (Chapter 2): press x to trigger the cutscene and beat the enemies.
The trophy will pop right after that. You’ll be on god mode so don’t worry about combat.
[Save 08] Obliging (20 side quests): press square and the trophy will pop after the cutscene
(always choose charisma). If it glitches (because this trophy never pops after 20 quests,
for me popped after ~25 quests), go down the street and turn down the
"Armed for freedom" quest by defeating the remaining mutants. You can also get
DIY freak trophy by making a couple more of upgrades, just select any upgrade
and smash X for a few seconds, you’ll have enough materials (I left 97/100 upgrades).
[Save 09] Noctis merchants: just press X and ask Dandolo for an alliance.
[Save 10] Trapper: skin a couple more creatures that I killed right in front of you.
[Save 11] With my captain: just press X and ask Captain Eliza for an alliance.
[Save 12] Opponents of the regime: just press X and ask Bulgarov for an alliance.
[Save 13] Champion!: just talk to Sam Rogue and turn down the quest.
Obliging trophy will pop together if you still don’t have it.
[Save 14] The Godfather: just press X and ask Anton Rogue for an alliance.
[Save 15] Best Friend: just press X and turn down the quest.
The trophy will pop after the dialogue.
[Save 16] A clockwork heart, The spy who loved me & Soulmate:
romance Niesha, reload your save, romance Amelia, reload your save,
romance Andrew (he must be on your squad). After you talk to them,
enter the room in your right so the infamous cutscene will be triggered.
[Save 17] The fall (Chapter 3): press square on the board and travel to the Ice Dome
on the very south of the map. The trophy will pop on the loading screen.
[Save 18] (Optional) Final Boss: just for fun :)
[Save 19] Hello, Heart? (Chapter 4 Extreme) + Traveler, Tough to beat & Extreme survivor (difficulty) + Grand Master of the Secret, Goodbye paradise. & Martian forever... (decision based): interact with the board to choose between the 3 possible endings (thanks to marze044 for providing it). Keep reloading the save until you get every possible ending and your brand new Platinum trophy. Congratulations :pepehappy:

â–º You can get every cumulative combat trophy from Save 03 onwards, which are:
Ace of staves; Sharpshooter; Heavyweight; Like lightning and Without fail.

â–º You can get the trophies Rogue, Warrior, Guardian, Technomancer and Expert
at any moment during chapters 2 and 3 (from Save 06 until Save 17).
The later you get them, the better! (If you want legit time stamps)
Advanced combat tip: press L2 + X whenever you need to kill various enemies at the same time.

Attention: due to the multiple saves feature, the EU version had to be divided and grouped into 7 Folders so the re-region from US version (my original region) could work. That’s because the only EU save I found to use on Advanced Mode only had 3 save datas, while my original has 19. That means you’re gonna need to resign 7 saves instead of 1, but it’s still better than nothing. I also left a backup for each file if you want to import a specific save data. And don’t worry about all the saves looking the same, it’s just the EU random save I used as “recipient”. You’ll find all necessary info in the guide I wrote, good luck :)

Reminder:
US = [CUSA03803]
EU = [CUSA03824]

Link to download (210 MB):
[hide]The Technomancer — Complete Save Set by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.04 in September 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.52) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: [𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝] The Technomancer — Complete Save Set [CUSA03803] [CUSA03824]

Big Thanks. Almost all saves worked for me. For some reason a few of the grind trophies didn't work even though I tried them using different saves. Lightweight and Heavyweight not popping was really because Middleweight worked just fine. I'll probably do a clean run through myself for these.

Below are the trophies I couldn't get:

Ace of staves
Hit enemies 200 times using a staff.

Sharpshooter
Hit enemies 200 times using a pistol.

Without fail
Parry 200 attacks with the shield

Like lightning
Electrocute enemies 200 times

Monster hunter
Kill 60 creatures.

Lightweight
Knock out 50 humanoids

Heavyweight
Knock out 200 humanoids

Last edited:

Big Thanks. Almost all saves worked for me. For some reason a few of the grind trophies didn't work even though I tried them using different saves. Lightweight and Heavyweight not popping was really because Middleweight worked just fine. I'll probably do a clean run through myself for these.

Ace of staves

Sharpshooter

Without fail

Like lightning

Monster hunter
Kill 60 creatures.

Lightweight
Knock out 50 humanoids

Heavyweight
Knock out 200 humanoids

thanks for the feedback! I'll try updating the saves when I have the time.
My advise is you should grind the remaining trophies using the same save you used to get the middleweight trophy :)

Ace of staves

Sharpshooter

Without fail

Like lightning

Monster hunter
Kill 60 creatures.

Lightweight
Knock out 50 humanoids

Heavyweight
Knock out 200 humanoids

I too am having an issue popping these. would be much appreciated to get an update on them if possible, thanks!

Thank you. I really couldn´t be bothered to replay this mess of a game on Extreme difficulty.

actually it's very easy if you're using SW's quick codes, you can get literally god mode with those cheats,
but replaying everything again is still very boring though :jeb:

So I'm confused. When I try to import the saves for US version on SW Max, how do I know which save is which?

So I'm confused. When I try to import the saves for US version on SW Max, how do I know which save is which?

unzip the folder and look for the date on each file. Save 01 is the older one and Save 19 is the most recent one.

Re: [𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝] The Technomancer — Complete Save Set [CUSA03803|CUSA03824]

Yea....These saves are not organized at all. Trying to figure what saves will trigger what will take longer than 35mins lol