• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Completed (Including 2 DLCs) [CUSA18534]

AliPlays

Fanatic
December 11, 2020
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Completed (Including DLCs: Wrath of the Druids & The Siege of Paris)
This is my save file for ps4/ps5 where EVERYTHING IS FINISHED AND UNLOCKED (100%)+ POWER LEVEL 466 + unlocked "A True Master Trophy" (all After 193 Hrs.
the save file has 100% completion of all the quests and all the maps (These maps: Norway/England/Vinland/Ireland/Francia)
as shown in this video(link to save in the video's description):
maxresdefault.jpg
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: 100% Completed (Including DLCs: Wrath of the Druids & The Siege of Paris) - YouTube
YOU'RE WELCOME.
AbuGamers' AC Valhalla 100% completion

Last edited:
I did test this save and in my case it seems it DOES NOT have completed The Siege of Paris DLC so it may be older save from previus posts... (also Isle of Skye DLC is not started + all tombs...)

Last edited:
First of all thanks for hard work.
But I have a question for you guys?. I'm quite new in ps5 so I don't know how an ps4 resign save gonna work in ps5. I bought AC Valhalla ps5 version and I thought it is maybe possible to save the game as ps4 save and use save wizard afterwards to upgrade your itmes but unfortunately I've realized that is not possible and I should have bought ps4 version.
I've just downloaded your ps4 save and resigned it by Save wizard and get message that resigning have been successfull, and transfered to ps5 but when I try to load your save, I can't find it anywhere and it is very strange.
The only saves I'm able to see is the autosaves. I really want to use your save to start a new NG+ or new game with all items, Is it possible to do that in ps5?

One more question is it maybe possible to save ps5 games in ps4 or maybe convert that somehow?