• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Terraria 1.4.0.5 World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Dynamite

Interesting
VIP User
January 12, 2019
index.php

1.4 is here! Updated my world to include every single item in the game. Unfortunately, it is not organized due to the lack of time - but it is organized by Item ID.

Save Contains:
-Insanely modified Melee focused player​
-Insanely modified Mage focused player​
-Insanely modified Ranged focused player​
-Insanely modified Summoning focused player​
-My own Modded 1.4.0.5 All Item World with max stacked items and Legendary Pre-fix for all Items*​
The File is called World1.wld​

yxL9WEZ.jpeg

1Aa4pmJ.jpg

JHVSzer.jpg
All Items for PS5 & PS4 without Save Wizard and with Modded Stacks!:
The same 1.4 world actually has every single item with modded stacks of 32767 (Highest amount for worlds). This world works for PC/Mobile and you can actually transfer these items to PS4 and PS5 without the need of Save Wizard!

Download Regular (PC/Mobile World)
Download Journey Mode (PC/Mobile World)

The way you transfer these items to PS4/PS5 is actually as simple as hosting the world on mobile while on the same wifi and joining it through the Terraria Console Menu.

Step 1: Download the world and place it in your Worlds folder for Terraria Mobile.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid​ > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds​​
Step 2: Start up Terraria Mobile and host the world (Do not set a password).
Step 3: On PS4/PS5, head to the join lobby screen, the world will appear as soon as you host the world on mobile.
Step 4. Grab, grab, grab! Note that the modded stacks reset often for worlds, but they stick when you keep them on your player.

Others have stated this works for Xbox as well but I haven't been able to confirm it myself and it can be very finicky. I have not been able to join or host PC worlds, but PC players can join the same Mobile world if they're on the same version.
Notes:
-SAVE WIZARD IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO RESIGN THE SAVE!
-Unfortunately due to the way I add items into the world, I cannot make them modded stacks.
-The player characters have glitched accessories, haven't had time to fix them so I apologize.
-I will keep this updated every now and then. However, I have limited free time.
-If you have any requests or remarks, don't be afraid to reply!
-I have also purchases a JP copy of the game, so there's a possibility I can upload a modded save when it arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Terraria 1.4 pre-release Modded World and Players [CUSA00740]

View attachment 447
Terraria 1.4 for consoles is right around the corner! To celebrate - I created a pre-release 1.4 All Item World. The world contains every single Item ID including 1.4 items once the update releases! (Assuming the update doesn't break the world, which tends to happen)

This Save File Contains:
-Insanely modified Melee focused player​
-Insanely modified Mage focused player​
-Insanely modified Ranged focused player​
-Insanely modified Summoning focused player​
-My 1.4 All Item World with max stacked items and Legendary Pre-fix for all Items​

Download here!

Notes:
~SAVE WIZARD IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO RESIGN THE SAVE!
~An EU (CUSA00737) version will be available when the 1.4 update releases, in the meantime it'll just be US.
~This Save requires a minimum PS4 version of 7.02 and a minimum Game version of 1.19
~The players have a strange buff - this is because I used a buff that currently does not exist until the update launches.
~I will keep this updated every now and then. However, I have limited free time.
~If you have any requests or remarks, don't be afraid to reply!

One of the best saves ever.

Re: Terraria 1.4 pre-release Modded World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Sweet save, it seems the buff disappears once you die. Is there no way to bring it back?

Unfortunately that's how all buffs work in Terraria, they go away after death. I'm considering on changing the buff to something else as the current one makes you a little too fast.

Re: Terraria 1.4 Modded World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Added every single 1.4 item! The 1.4 world now includes every single item in the game - with the max stacks possible and Legendary* prefix for weapons.
There is a way to have modded stacks of items, but due to the way I have to add them into the game, it's not possible to save them.

UPDATE: If you downloaded the file when I first uploaded it, please redownload it. I accidentally messed up the format causing issues with Save Wizard

Last edited:
Re: Terraria 1.4 Modded World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Thank you so much. You’re efforts are very much appreciated as your saves make this game stress and grind free for those who just want to jump in and have some quick creative fun.

Re: Terraria 1.4.0.5 Modded World and Players [CUSA00740 + CUSA00737]

Added a PC/Mobile version of the 1.4 all item world (with modded stacks). You can actually use this world to get every single item without save wizard and it works for PS5 too!

Download (PC/Mobile World)

The way you transfer these items to PS4/PS5 is actually as simple as hosting the world on mobile while on the same wifi and joining it through the Terraria Console Menu.

Step 1: Download the world and place it in your Worlds folder for Terraria Mobile.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid​ > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds​​
Step 2: Start up Terraria Mobile and host the world (Do not set a password).
Step 3: On PS4/PS5, head to the join lobby screen, the world will appear as soon as you host the world on mobile.
Step 4. Grab, grab, grab! Note that the modded stacks reset often for worlds, but they stick when you keep them on your player.

Others have stated this works for Xbox as well but I haven't been able to confirm it myself and it can be very finicky. I have not been able to join or host PC worlds, but PC players can join the same Mobile world if they're on the same version.