• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US 9 Monkeys of Shaolin [CUSA16803]

Thanks! Do you know if any trophy can be unlocked with the save?

I will find out later tonight! I downloaded it and never got to play it much and didn't plan to finish based on the list. Fingers crossed for lots of pops!

Thus far, just upon loading up the game and talking in the hub area, you can unlock:

Path of the Fisherman
Elemental Path
Path of the Sage
Master

If you play and finish a level, deflect a dagger thrown, destroy a thrown enemy object, kill an enemy with your energy (Qi), die, parry an attack and use a tea you will unlock:

Armorer
Collector
Tea Connoisseur
Flying Dagger
Brawler
Source of Qi
Samsara
Trickster

Doing the below on any level will net:

Fishermans Rage (L2 & O), may take a couple attempts
Be the Wind (L2 & Square, then square to air kick), will take a few attempts
Cowards Path (Get close to end of a linear level and then run back to beginning
Untouchable (L2 & O) Choose 1st level, use this technique for all enemies. Yellow tea will help for boss area at end, I used 2 total to do so.
Force of Attraction (L2 & O), any level, wait for 5 enemies to be on screen, use skill.

All boss trophies can be done by redoing the according level.

Arhat can be obtain if you play any level that has a death and clear them without dying.

Co-op Trophy can be done with 2 controllers.

Difficulty trophies will unlock with my save below, finish last level and there you go! My save is dvl_ghost save with all levels done on legendary, so huge kudos to dvl_ghost save upload!

CUSA16803

If you are missing the complete all levels trophy, which you will with this save, after finishing the last level on legendary, start a new game and go through the prologue, it will pop once you finish that level.

I had already did "Prologue & Apprentice" trophies, but I wager they will pop with dvl_ghost save!

Last edited:
I will find out later tonight! I downloaded it and never got to play it much and didn't plan to finish based on the list. Fingers crossed for lots of pops!

Thus far, just upon loading up the game and talking in the hub area, you can unlock:

Path of the Fisherman
Elemental Path
Path of the Sage
Master

If you play and finish a level, deflect a dagger thrown, destroy a thrown enemy object, kill an enemy with your energy (Qi), die, parry an attack and use a tea you will unlock:

Armorer
Collector
Tea Connoisseur
Flying Dagger
Brawler
Source of Qi
Samsara
Trickster

Untouchable (L2 & O) Choose 1st level, use this technique for all enemies. Yellow tea will help for boss area at end, I used 2 total to do so.
Force of Attraction (L2 & O), any level, wait for 5 enemies to be on screen, use skill.

Arhat can be obtain if you play any level that has a death and clear them without dying.

Difficulty trophies will unlock with my save below, finish last level and there you go! My save is dvl_ghost save with all levels done on legendary, so huge kudos to dvl_ghost save upload!

CUSA16803

If you are missing the complete all levels trophy, which you will with this save, after finishing the last level on legendary, start a new game and go through the prologue, it will pop once you finish that level.

I had already did "Prologue & Apprentice" trophies, but I wager they will pop with dvl_ghost save!

sorry but I didn't understand how you unlocked the Arhat trophy could you explain better? thanks bro

sorry but I didn't understand how you unlocked the Arhat trophy could you explain better? thanks bro

Been a good while since I played, but let me see if I can utilize my brain juices!

If you cycle through the level selection, I believe they show "deaths" and how many times you died. You will want to find the level that says "1" death (I believe there is only one and all others have zero deaths, but I could be wrong), pick the level and complete the whole thing with out dying at all. If there is more than one level with a death, simple repeat above process for each one.

That is all I did and it popped.

Been a good while since I played, but let me see if I can utilize my brain juices!

If you cycle through the level selection, I believe they show "deaths" and how many times you died. You will want to find the level that says "1" death (I believe there is only one and all others have zero deaths, but I could be wrong), pick the level and complete the whole thing with out dying at all. If there is more than one level with a death, simple repeat above process for each one.

That is all I did and it popped.

thanks for replying now i understand i will try it thanks bro

Path of the Fisherman
Elemental Path
Path of the Sage
Master

Armorer
Collector
Tea Connoisseur
Flying Dagger
Brawler
Source of Qi
Samsara
Trickster

CUSA16803

hi, did you upload all 6 files to usb? i uploaded all files but it only gives me an option to "start new game"