Credits

9 Monkeys of Shaolin [CUSA16803]
    Share:

this is my plat save i really injoyed with this game

its also co-op game with yr friends if they have the game not random co-op online ..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Re: 9 Monkeys of Shaolin [CUSA16803]
    Share:

Thanks! Do you know if any trophy can be unlocked with the save?

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Mago de Oz
    sorry i dont know

Share:

Originally Posted by Mago de Oz
    I will find out later tonight! I downloaded it and never got to play it much and didn't plan to finish based on the list. Fingers crossed for lots of pops!

Thus far, just upon loading up the game and talking in the hub area, you can unlock:

Path of the Fisherman
    Elemental Path
    Path of the Sage
    Master

If you play and finish a level, deflect a dagger thrown, destroy a thrown enemy object, kill an enemy with your energy (Qi), die, parry an attack and use a tea you will unlock:

Armorer
    Collector
    Tea Connoisseur
    Flying Dagger
    Brawler
    Source of Qi
    Samsara
    Trickster

Doing the below on any level will net:

Fishermans Rage (L2 & O), may take a couple attempts
    Be the Wind (L2 & Square, then square to air kick), will take a few attempts
    Cowards Path (Get close to end of a linear level and then run back to beginning
    Untouchable (L2 & O) Choose 1st level, use this technique for all enemies. Yellow tea will help for boss area at end, I used 2 total to do so.
    Force of Attraction (L2 & O), any level, wait for 5 enemies to be on screen, use skill.

All boss trophies can be done by redoing the according level.

Arhat can be obtain if you play any level that has a death and clear them without dying.

Co-op Trophy can be done with 2 controllers.

Difficulty trophies will unlock with my save below, finish last level and there you go! My save is dvl_ghost save with all levels done on legendary, so huge kudos to dvl_ghost save upload!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If you are missing the complete all levels trophy, which you will with this save, after finishing the last level on legendary, start a new game and go through the prologue, it will pop once you finish that level.

I had already did "Prologue & Apprentice" trophies, but I wager they will pop with dvl_ghost save!
    Last edited by EmptyFibers; September 15th, 2021 at 04:53 PM.
    “What if life was like a vapor, rising up from the heated viscosity of our existence? One minute it is thick and robust, full of depth, but instantly it changed and separated to near nothingness. What would it be like at the apex of separation? That point when all the steam has left your existence….”