• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU World War Z Aftermath Platium Save - Extreme mode cleared [CUSA13930]

scotsfur

Getting Known
August 23, 2021
This is my platinum save for WWZ Aftermath. This save is untested.

You can get trophies from this game by simply doing the requirement of the trophy one more time.

The exception for this is perks ( just buy the last one available on Gunslinger ) and Clearing insane mode ( simply load up on extreme and fail the mission and the trophy should unlock )

All optional unlockable have been unlocked and currencies have been maxed out. All classes have a diamond border are max level.

Update 10/02/2023: Just noticed the link is dead and is no longer providing the save. I may have found a copy of the save, I will upload it here.

Save Data > SaveData
Save Data.bin > SaveData

Last edited:

You can get trophies from this game by simply doing the requirement of the trophy one more time.

The exception for this is perks ( just buy the last one available on Gunslinger ) and Clearing insane mode ( simply load up on extreme and fail the mission and the trophy should unlock )

All optional unlockable have been unlocked and currencies have been maxed out. All classes have a diamond border are max level.

Save File - MediaFire - File sharing and storage made simple
Hey, thank you for the save. But how do i use this? when i downlad both files and zip them together, gamewizard cannot use this file?

Save File - MediaFire - File sharing and storage made simple

Could you reupload this as the folder not the actual file.

Hi, this save actually works :rolleyes:

Just needed to be put into a new folder. I uploaded a working version of scotsfurs save. Give him a thanks for his work

CUSA13930

Be aware, this save at least autopops the trophy for all weapons upgraded.

Last edited: