• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Watch Dogs: Legion – Base Game + Resistance Mode & Bloodline DLCs PS4/PS5 [CUSA13115]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
9wzZhE5l.jpg

I’m aware there’s already another WD Legion thread here on P2 but
a friend of mine, pedrosl, weren’t able to get all the trophies using those saves, NOT because
the save itself, which I trust is flawless, but because of glitches, glitches and more glitches,
jeez this game has so many glitched trophies (12 so far, even after patches).
So I shared my own Platinum save with him and then he could gather the remaining
collectable trophies without any issue. Why? I don’t know and I don’t give a damm.
If happens to some of you have the same problem, give my save a try, maybe you’ll be
as luck as my friend Pedro, just like that game by Devolver.

You just have to do 1 more of each thing for the misc. trophies,
for example: visit 1 more bar, play 1 more dart, print 1 more wall, buy 1 more clothing.
The Dedsec story gold trophy as well as the 60 audio logs trophy will both pop automatically.
If not, reloading the save will work (this method was tested and confirmed by
pedrosl on September 2021 (on both PS4 & PS5, system firmware 9.00+)

Some collectibles related trophies may automatically pop
on the loading screen as well, beware of that!

Note 1: you must resign all saves.
Note 2: this save is free of cheats, I didn’t even have Save Wizard by the time, in 2020.
Note 3: Free Region game, same way as Far Cry New Dawn and Remnant From The Ashes,
so don't you bother about re-regioning its save files :D

Update 1: Ze3 asked me to share his save here, so I'm adding a tested save for the
Resistance Mode DLC's trophy Long Live DedSec. Instructions attached.
Ze3's original post can be found here.
Update 1.2: now you can get the trophy in under 5 minutes instead of 20-30 minutes, courtesy of Mark1,
just call the service drone then disconnect the servers to kill Bagley, no need for any confrontation.

Update 2: added my 99% Bloodline DLC save with all Resistance side quests near the very end. By finishing all of them you'll obtain their 4 related trophies + the trophy for getting every upgrade (Wrench's is already completed). You'll also pop the trophy for 50% of the collectables, in case you still don't have it.

Don’t forget feed-backing us, that’d be great!

Link to download (119 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by the community as of Patch 1.24 in December 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 9.03) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Watch Dogs: Legion 100% Save — PS4 & PS5 [CUSA13115]

I transferred to PS5.
Trophie Every Walk of Life is the onley Trophie.. Then my 2 Save Load and Trophie Divided We Fall, Oral History and Piece de Resistance come.. Other Story Trophie no come.

It could work for PS4, but not for PS5, since most of them stay hidden. Bing is tedious to do this with individual saves.

DedSec Delivery did not come even after repeating a mission

It could work for PS4, but not for PS5, since most of them stay hidden. Bing is tedious to do this with individual saves.

DedSec Delivery did not come even after repeating a mission

damn, the delivery trophy didn't get glitchy for me, but it did glitch to you
Ubisoft is a shame :feels:

Have made the 100% with various saves and play independently. I had to play bloodline twice.

With this save you don't get the weapon upgrade trophy either.