• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition – 95% Save [CUSA00107]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
TbOMcgG.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

Here goes a couple of saves for both the single player and multiplayer modes:

SAVE 02 — Close to the end of the campaign, EVERY misc. has been done, including:
conversations, challenges and tombs (the collectables are at 90% completion).
Also level 10 in multiplayer with a bunch of things done.
27/7/2016 4:33 PM
"Salvamento Automático 2"

SAVE 01 — EVERY collectable has been obtained, including:
documents, relics, GPS caches, skills and weapon mods/upgrades.
27/7/2016 11:12 PM
"Salvamento Automático 1"

SAVE 00 (Profile) — Level 60 in multiplayer with everything done/unlocked, including:
upgrades, characters and misc. The trophy Shopaholic will auto-pop on the loading screen.
7/8/2016 12:12 AM
"Dados do perfil Tomb Raider"
PSA... Only use "SAVE 00 (profile)" to pop the Shopaholic trophy if you already have the level 60 trophy True Commitment trophy. Shopaholic trophy normally comes after True Commitment, but it is auto-popped when loading the game.
View attachment 1516

Link to download (31 MB):
[hide][US] Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition — 95% Save by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were partially tested by pedrosl as of Patch 1.01 in March 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.00) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
I need all the trophies, but I don't know which save I enter and what to do to get them..
What would you advise me? play the game normally and just use the saves for the rest of the trophies?
Or can i get them with these saves? What I have to do? I logged into the saves but I don't know what to do in each one.
if you can help me i appreciate it

I need all the trophies, but I don't know which save I enter and what to do to get them..
What would you advise me? play the game normally and just use the saves for the rest of the trophies?
Or can i get them with these saves? What I have to do? I logged into the saves but I don't know what to do in each one.
if you can help me i appreciate it

This is an endgame save. Beat the story first if you care about legit time stamps.

PSA... Only use "SAVE 00 (profile)" to pop the Shopaholic trophy if you already have the level 60 trophy True Commitment trophy. Shopaholic trophy normally comes after True Commitment, but it is auto-popped when loading the game.

IMG_7310.jpg

View attachment 1516

I'll try making a save at level 59 in the near future, thanks for the heads up :pepewink: