• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Lost judgment platinum save[CUSA28183]

Retsukaioh

Elite
June 12, 2021
From the title 'platinum save' .I mean these saves could literally get you to platinum.

Read before use:All region could use these saves

update: Sorry for my bad note since it is my first post, let me make something clear.
This save do not require to have dlc to use
This save could pop every single trophy, I already test it
US,EU,AS and whatever region are able to use this save

There are 6 files in the mega file.https://mega.nz/file/O3xkBCQD#g5Pl4qu_oipJXnGNTEa7Ss8LBXTp54mASd6_e0uGKikdownload link here

the first one using save code as files name is the plat save and EX-hard save before final boss.

You can get most of the trophy on the plat save just by clicking the app on the phone and redo what the trophy ask for(like 10 target with dog, you just call out the dog and trophy would pop. like girl friends just talk to anyone of the four you could pop all girlfriends trophy)
For 100% town go ,just get into the VR game and use skill one time.

On EX-hard save you can get EX-hard trophy obviously, but also you can get all equipment trophy by healing yourself or changing equipment.
You could also gain all walkthrough trophy in the same time.

The rest of the files are for trophy that you can not get from the last two saves.

That's all, any more Questions, pls ask.

Last edited:
on the last file (Aviator)
when u finish drone mini game go to Emily the heart mark on the map
talk to her and u will get 5 trophy's 2 of them for Amon secret boss and for completing all side mission's
thank u a lot

Last edited:
It's not as easy to check CUSA online as it used to be, given the changes to the PS Store. Can someone confirm the US CUSA? Gamefaqs is listing 28185, but the Yakuza series usually has a shared CUSA for at least the US and EU CUSAs.

It's not as easy to check CUSA online as it used to be, given the changes to the PS Store. Can someone confirm the US CUSA? Gamefaqs is listing 28185, but the Yakuza series usually has a shared CUSA for at least the US and EU CUSAs.

this site shows that the Asia Ver is CUSA28183 and US Ver is CUSA28185, but according to dvl_ghost the Asia save data can works on the EU Ver of the game

Regards

You may need the DLC (Detective Essentials Pack) for this save and the trophies.

I tried this on a blank account and I was able to get almost all the trophies to work (including DLC). The only ones preventing this from being a plat set technically are:

- Suffer like G Did
- The Aviator
- Born to Ride

Last edited:
this site shows that the Asia Ver is CUSA28183 and US Ver is CUSA28185, but according to dvl_ghost the Asia save data can works on the EU Ver of the game

Regards

That means a very good chance of the AS save working with US too, since EU is listed as 86.

this site is insane

It's a good site to use when attempting to get a very specific game version on your PS4. There are some good tutorials elsewhere, but set PC as a proxy server, run Charles on the PC to monitor/control all traffic on the PS4, and when the PS4 is downloading a game, you use Charles to change the address of the game patch so that instead of, say, downloading version 1.32 of a game, you download maybe version 1.26. Maybe because a particular game decided it would be a great idea to completely remove a DLC on version 1.27, despite having two sets of trophies tied to it. (Ahem, FFXV.) Or maybe because a glitch was easier to perform on 1.01 than on the latest version.

That means a very good chance of the AS save working with US too, since EU is listed as 86.

It's a good site to use when attempting to get a very specific game version on your PS4. There are some good tutorials elsewhere, but set PC as a proxy server, run Charles on the PC to monitor/control all traffic on the PS4, and when the PS4 is downloading a game, you use Charles to change the address of the game patch so that instead of, say, downloading version 1.32 of a game, you download maybe version 1.26. Maybe because a particular game decided it would be a great idea to completely remove a DLC on version 1.27, despite having two sets of trophies tied to it. (Ahem, FFXV.) Or maybe because a glitch was easier to perform on 1.01 than on the latest version.

had no ideia it was possible, that's good to know :pepehehe:
thx for the explanation

Hi

thank you guys

can you please confirm that if the save works without detective essentials DLC ?

Regards

I have the DLCs but I didn't download it on PS5 and still could load the save, the proof is that my dog was still at its normal fur skin and I didn't have the skateboard DLC equipped. They only appeared after I started downloading the DLCs. So I think you don't need DLC for the save to work.

suffer:just play YOTD and get one more item in the plat save
4 clubs and Aviator trophies you menion I already put these saves on the files
Yagami pro skater:just play the last skate race and get first place in the plat save it isnt hard