• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Alan Wake Remastered [CUSA 24652]

TheLowestKey

The Lowest of Keys
VIP User
December 13, 2020
Here is a small collection for Alan Wake Remastered main game. Most of the time-consuming trophies are here. I may be back in the future with DLC saves.

Good luck, stay in the light. It's not a lake....it's an ocean...

For clarification, you can use this guide here: https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/topic/205346-alan-wake-color-coded-collectibles-guide/

This save has currently obtained:
Coffee Thermos: 97/100
Supply Crate 29/30
Manuscript 90/106 (some have to be obtained in nightmare mode, this save is on normal)

So at the very least, this can net you a few trophies.

At current state, assuming no other trophies auto-pop...

SAVE 1

Tornado Wrangler
Every Nook And Cranny
(Possibly) Gunless Wonder
Picking Up After Yourself
Hypercaffeinated
Departure
Hardboiled Writer

NOTE: Apparently the one "sign" I missed for Bright Falls Aficionado is the missing posters during episode one before walking into the sheriff's office. I was too late to get a better save point by the time I realized this.

Save 2

Collector's Edition

Drop down and turn right, go behind the generator with the green light to find the last manuscript of the game

Save 3

Alan, Wake Up

Drop down and beat the finale

Save 4

Gunless Wonder

Go up the tunnel and approach the tornado, don't use any gun (R2) until the trophy pops

Save 5

Meet the Deadline

Just continue from here, you should have plenty of time to make it the rest of the way with no issue

AW Remastered

Last edited:
You are a boss for that!!

Do you have one for Idyllic small town as well?

Not OP. but that trophy cant have a save made for it, since reloading a save regardless if you have died voids the trophy. you must do it in one shot. i recommend just doing it on easy and staying near sheriff breaker. shouldn't take more then 20 or so minutes

Also thank you OP for the saves! saved me a second playthrough and tons of time watching a guide for collectibles. appreciate it

Not OP. but that trophy cant have a save made for it, since reloading a save regardless if you have died voids the trophy. you must do it in one shot. i recommend just doing it on easy and staying near sheriff breaker. shouldn't take more then 20 or so minutes

Also thank you OP for the saves! saved me a second playthrough and tons of time watching a guide for collectibles. appreciate it

Glad I could save you some time! Definitely took me a hot minute reading through shotty directions bc I prefer text guides over pressing play/stop over and over in video guides for sure

Can anyone help me? I miss only one platinum trophy it is that of the juke boxes I finished the game and through select chapters does not unlock despite I do everything exactly, some saving?

the trophy in question is this: ead to the diner on the left. Play the jukebox inside for the second time to earn the "Drink 'Em Both Up" but there is no way I also eliminated the game!

Here is a small collection for Alan Wake Remastered main game. Most of the time-consuming trophies are here. I may be back in the future with DLC saves.

For clarification, you can use this guide here: https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/topic/205346-alan-wake-color-coded-collectibles-guide/

Supply Crate 29/30
Manuscript 90/106 (some have to be obtained in nightmare mode, this save is on normal)

SAVE 1

Tornado Wrangler
Every Nook And Cranny
Hypercaffeinated
Departure
Hardboiled Writer

NOTE: Apparently the one "sign" I missed for Bright Falls Aficionado is the missing posters during episode one before walking into the sheriff's office. I was too late to get a better save point by the time I realized this.

Save 2

Collector's Edition

Drop down and turn right, go behind the generator with the green light to find the last manuscript of the game

Save 3

Alan, Wake Up

Save 4

Gunless Wonder

Go up the tunnel and approach the tornado, don't use any gun (R2) until the trophy pops

Save 5

Meet the Deadline

Just continue from here, you should have plenty of time to make it the rest of the way with no issue

AW Remastered

Have yet to re-play this game but I remember what an experience it was. Great save and thank you.

Supply Crate 29/30

SAVE 1

Tornado Wrangler
Every Nook And Cranny
Hypercaffeinated
Departure
Hardboiled Writer

Save 2

Collector's Edition

Save 3

Alan, Wake Up

Save 4

Gunless Wonder

Save 5

Meet the Deadline

AW Remastered

Do you have any idea in which episodes are the missing coffe thermos and the last suply crate?