Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Alan Wake Remastered (CUSA 24653) - Nightmare Difficulty Save
    Share:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Alan Wake Remastered (EU) CUSA 24653

This is my first time posting a save here. And English is not my first language.

Resign the save with SW, hit continue; the trophy should pop once you get through the cabin door.

On a side note, there is only one manuscript left to be collected for both manuscripts related trophies, it is in Chapter 2 - Elderwood National Park. I have attached the following video for guidance.

Also, TV and Radio trophies should pop once you manually collect one of them.
    Last edited by Understockedave; October 12th, 2021 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Forget to attache CUSA code

꧁✩ s Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€ βœ©κ§‚
    VIP

Credits

Re: Alan Wake Remastered (CUSA 24653) - Nightmare Difficulty Save
    Share:

noice save, huge thanks!!

tip: use the hide tag if you want to get some extra rep for your saves
    »» β„‚π•™π•–π•”π•œ 𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•žπ•ͺ 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕀 ««

Spoiler: 

꧁ β€œ The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...” ꧂

Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

Share:

Nice, thank you!!

Credits

Share:

wow thank you in a few days i play this game .

Share:

Hoping for a US version

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by BikerTaker
    Hoping for a US version
    Alan Wake Remastered [CUSA 24652]
    Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death.

Share:

Originally Posted by Understockedave

Alan Wake Remastered (EU) CUSA 24653

This is my first time posting a save here. And English is not my first language.

Resign the save with SW, hit continue; the trophy should pop once you get through the cabin door.

On a side note, there is only one manuscript left to be collected for both manuscripts related trophies, it is in Chapter 2 - Elderwood National Park. I have attached the following video for guidance.

Also, TV and Radio trophies should pop once you manually collect one of them.
    So for the Nightmare Difficult Trophy you need to do nothing? Just walk trough the cabin door?

Is this versiom ps store? which country? Spain?
    Last edited by Yaker; October 14th, 2021 at 02:49 AM.

Share:

It’s for the UK version. I guess all EU versions share the same CUSA code (I also saw Asian language options in my version).

And yes, the save starts at the final stretch of the game - there are no combat sections if that’s what you are asking about.
    Last edited by Understockedave; October 14th, 2021 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Clarification on CUSA code

Share:

thank you so much for the save mate! Are you going to get all collectibles too?

Unfortunately when you collect something that you have already collected the trophy doesn't pop. It means if you have 10/10 TV shows and turn on the tv, nothing happens. It'll probably register only when collecting 10/10 from 9/10, and only the one you're missing.

Bummer. I'm still missing all of the collectibles except for manuscripts (thanks to your save).

Share:

Originally Posted by Understockedave
    It’s for the UK version. I guess all EU versions share the same CUSA code (I also saw Asian language options in my version).

And yes, the save starts at the final stretch of the game - there are no combat sections if that’s what you are asking about.
    Thank you for your respond

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last