• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US The Last Guardian – Misc Trophies Save [CUSA03627]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
2l7mPfel.jpg

This save was a request from the community

Complementing GerardoLibre88's The Last Guardian Save Set here on P2,
I'm sharing my own saves focused on every specific actions you can only do in certain parts
of the game, also a save for the Collar trophy (Make Trico put his head in every hole).
This way you won't need to replay half of the game if you miss any of those, like I did :help:

The following trophies can be obtained:

• Broad-Bracked (just follow the video, you'll spawn in the same area)
The Last Guardian - Broad-Backed Trophy Guide - YouTube
(I do not own this video)

• Collar (go for all holes in the last location 3:53)
    With enough luck you can also get The Call of Nature in the same area.
The Last Guardian - (All Hole Locations) Collar Trophy/Achievement Guide - YouTube

• Keep on Running + Get Off My Back! (just follow the video, you'll spawn in the same area)
The Last Guardian - Keep up running trophy (EASY WAY) - YouTube

The Last Guardian - Get Off My Back! Trophy Guide - YouTube

• Lifeline (just do 1 more, can be used to get Get Off My Back! as well)
https://youtu.be/48InUfWixXA

• The Call of Nature (this place is almost guaranteed that Tico will poop)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlYPYHi6_qg

You can obtain every combat related trophy as well just by doing 1 more of each thing,
ex. hit 1 more armor with barrels etc. and every collectable by getting 1 more of it, also
Dressed for the Fest & Beasts Friends Forever through Options > Itens using the 'Keep on Running' save.
Leave one of these 2 trophies for last (the second one in case you're going legit) if you want to get the same platinum print I did:
HXtCM0rh.jpg
Unfortunately, this game doesn't have support on Save Wizard, but you will
find a great EU region save covering almost every trophy on NGU, here

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Link to download (15 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself in October 2021 (System Firmware 9.00+) :pepewink:

Last edited:
A Call of Nature tip, based on personal experience (I have seen a lot of people have trouble with this one over the years):

Trico is never guaranteed to do his thing during any particular playthrough. But the further through a playthrough you get, the more likely he is to do it. If he does, it will be pretty much right after hitting a checkpoint (so there is really no sense in just standing around for a while and staring at him -- advance to another checkpoint and if he does it within 10 seconds or so, great, if not then the chances on that checkpoint are pretty slim no matter how long you wait). But the more checkpoints you advance during your playthrough, if he hasn't gone yet, then that chance keeps going up and up and up. Think of it like the tension on a rubber band. The more you stretch it, the more likely it is to snap. But when you finish a "stretch" (a playthrough), you're resetting that rubber band.

There are a few checkpoints or groups of checkpoints where people have reported more luck than others getting him to go. I don't remember most, but the bridge near the very end is one of them. So if you make a save near that bridge, on a playthrough where he hasn't gone, then keep reloading that save and advance to and past the bridge over and over, reloading the save each time, that might be a good way to get Call of Nature. But the same idea applies to pretty much any save. Just keep advancing a few checkpoints, keep your camera on Trico as you hit the checkpoints (meaning as you enter each new mini-area), and if it doesn't work, just reload that save.

If any of these saves are near-ish the end of the game -- Collar maybe? it's been a while -- they might serve pretty well for a save like that.

A Call of Nature tip, based on personal experience (I have seen a lot of people have trouble with this one over the years):

Trico is never guaranteed to do his thing during any particular playthrough. But the further through a playthrough you get, the more likely he is to do it. If he does, it will be pretty much right after hitting a checkpoint (so there is really no sense in just standing around for a while and staring at him -- advance to another checkpoint and if he does it within 10 seconds or so, great, if not then the chances on that checkpoint are pretty slim no matter how long you wait). But the more checkpoints you advance during your playthrough, if he hasn't gone yet, then that chance keeps going up and up and up. Think of it like the tension on a rubber band. The more you stretch it, the more likely it is to snap. But when you finish a "stretch" (a playthrough), you're resetting that rubber band.

There are a few checkpoints or groups of checkpoints where people have reported more luck than others getting him to go. I don't remember most, but the bridge near the very end is one of them. So if you make a save near that bridge, on a playthrough where he hasn't gone, then keep reloading that save and advance to and past the bridge over and over, reloading the save each time, that might be a good way to get Call of Nature. But the same idea applies to pretty much any save. Just keep advancing a few checkpoints, keep your camera on Trico as you hit the checkpoints (meaning as you enter each new mini-area), and if it doesn't work, just reload that save.

If any of these saves are near-ish the end of the game -- Collar maybe? it's been a while -- they might serve pretty well for a save like that.

nice tip, mate :pepehappy:
that was the most agonizing trophy for me :help:
about the 'Collar' save, it's exactly halfway through the game, so perhaps it will be useful with the method you shared, thanks a lot!

and good luck to everyone trying to get it :)

nice tip, mate :pepehappy:
that was the most agonizing trophy for me :help:
about the 'Collar' save, it's exactly halfway through the game, so perhaps it will be useful with the method you shared, thanks a lot!

and good luck to everyone trying to get it :)

It was a fun one for me for the strangest of reasons. One of my kids was watching me play. And she kept giving me orders. "Make the doggy sit up!" "Make the doggy turn around!" And other things. Then, out of nowhere, she yells "Make the doggy POOP!" I almost dropped the controller. And she kept repeating it too. It wasn't too long before Trico did that, trophy popped and we were both pretty happy. (For a while she was convinced all video game characters could do that. She was super mad at Adam Jensen in one of the Deux Ex games when he wouldn't poop for her.)

It was a fun one for me for the strangest of reasons. One of my kids was watching me play. And she kept giving me orders. "Make the doggy sit up!" "Make the doggy turn around!" And other things. Then, out of nowhere, she yells "Make the doggy POOP!" I almost dropped the controller. And she kept repeating it too. It wasn't too long before Trico did that, trophy popped and we were both pretty happy. (For a while she was convinced all video game characters could do that. She was super mad at Adam Jensen in one of the Deux Ex games when he wouldn't poop for her.)

hahaha I remember when you said that on GerardoLibre88's post :jeb: