• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Far Cry 6 Platinum Save [CUSA15717]

Ciccioboy

Fanatic
October 20, 2020
5de6658946177c5f23698932_3_.jpg

Hi everyone,
I'll go back to upload a new save, with a Platinum Save of Far Cry 6. Let me know what and if it unlocks something for you. Try to do just one more thing of the trohies ask, like fishing, capture one base more or do insurgency boss.
You can't earn story trophies.

Have fun!

EDIT: After some tests (Thanks to MojoDex) here what you can unlock:

Re-equipping a weapon gives you 49 unique weapons trophy(Armed to the teeth).
Beating the insurgency base also unlocks the kill 3 insurgency leaders trophy(Oh no you don't!).
Doing one supply drop will unlock the trophy for doing ten drops (It's raining treasure!)
Distracting 1 enemy with Chorizo unlocks the trophy for distracting 10(Secret Weapon)
Completing one GramPremio will unlock the trophy for completing 3(Speed Racer)
Purchasing one meal gives the trophy for purchasing 15(Purchase 15 Meals)
Completing the remaining 3 FND basesincluding the insurrection one will unlock the FND trophy(Liberty)

The sliding, roosters, 10 bits of gear, collect all 4 rides, hunt all mythical animals on a ride, and USB trophies will not unlock.

DOWNLOAD:
[hide]https://mega.nz/file/NgBU3LTA#mdH5i2KCdIi0MFmAFtuELqup0e1UPl55VcileIy_mzk[/hide]

Last edited:
Re-equipping a weapon gives you 49 unique weapons trophy(Armed to the teeth), completing the last FND base didn't unlock the FND trophy, I'm going to do some more testing later on today.

EDIT: Beating the insurgency base also unlocks the kill 3 insurgency leaders trophy(Oh no you don't!).
Doing one supply drop will unlock the trophy for doing ten drops (It's raining treasure!)
Distracting 1 enemy with Chorizo unlocks the trophy for distracting 10(Secret Weapon)

After some more testing, completing the remaining 3 FND bases(not sure how I missed the other one) including the insurrection one will unlock the FND trophy(Liberty)

The sliding, roosters, 10 bits of gear, collect all 4 rides, hunt all mythical animals on a ride, and USB trophies will not unlock. I haven't tested multiplayer and I have every other trophy so haven't tested those.

Last edited:
Re-equipping a weapon gives you 49 unique weapons trophy(Armed to the teeth), completing the last FND base didn't unlock the FND trophy, I'm going to do some more testing later on today.

EDIT: Beating the insurgency base also unlocks the kill 3 insurgency leaders trophy(Oh no you don't!).

After some more testing, completing the remaining 3 FND bases(not sure how I missed the other one) including the insurrection one will unlock the FND trophy(Liberty)

The sliding, roosters, 10 bits of gear, collect all 4 rides, hunt all mythical animals on a ride, and USB trophies will not unlock. I haven't tested multiplayer and I have every other trophy so haven't tested those.

Very very thanks for the confirmation. I will update the post ^^