• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles Platainum save [CUSA27159]

Re: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles Platainum save [CUSA2715

They just added this game to Save Wizard, but your save does not pop up after importing it, which means it is difficult to re-region since I can't export the coding from your save to import into my save.

Re: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles Platainum save [CUSA2715

Just platinum both version of this game.
Here is a AS save that platinum the game. It may help you unlock some trophy, if this game mechanism is same as naruto games (Same developer)

unfortunately SW not providing Re-region yet.

-= Hidden Content =-

Here is the link to my shop, for people who want to buy complete save set.

View attachment 460

@MarisaKirisame asked me for the [EU] re-regioned version of this save so here you go [hide]CUSA27306[/hide]

feel free to attach to your post if you want

Last edited:

Just wondering, I got the PS5 plat and wanted to know which trophies cannot be attained with this?

Sounds like from the comments only some can be gotten and the rest have to start a fresh play through?

Just wondering, I got the PS5 plat and wanted to know which trophies cannot be attained with this?

Sounds like from the comments only some can be gotten and the rest have to start a fresh play through?

Well I guess you cant get collect-related trophies as I already got them all