• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Alan Wake Remastered, All collectibles saves, CUSA24653

rizzo

Fanatic
November 10, 2020
Hi guys.

My first mini save set here. I made saves for all the collectibles in Alan Wake Remastered. The game is so tedious, that if you pick all collectibles, the trophy can never be earned again on that save.

What do we have here then?
- all supply chests
- all manuscripts
- all thermoses
- all radios
- all TV shows
- all signs
- all can pyramids

You can, however, use these saves to obtain all the killing trophies with various guns.

[hide]alan wake collectibles[/hide]
There is a readme file within each save so you know what to do.

Credit to Understockedave for his nightmare save. I used it for all manuscripts save

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nightmare save is a courtesy of @Understockedave and his save can be found here:

Alan Wake Remastered (CUSA 24653) - Nightmare Difficulty Save

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to @Yojimbo you can now get more trophies through the saves he provides:
- "Meet the Deadline"
- "Gunless Wonder"
- "Child of the Elder God"
- "If it flies it burns"
- and some other DLC trophies

Please go here Alan Wake Save Set Main Game & DLC [CUSA24653] and give this guy his deserved appreciation:)

Last edited:
Amazing work my friend. Thank you for the saves.

Btw can i get *Picking up after yourself* trophy (all manuscript pages found in normal mode) with any of these saves? As i don't want to pop two trophies at the same time.

Last edited:
Great work
Thanks for the saves

Can you upload the saves for the Chapter specific Trophies please

Meet the Deadline
You made it all the way to the Cauldron Lake lookout in under 30 minutes.

An Idyllic Small Town
You fought your way through the streets of Bright Falls without getting killed.

Gunless Wonder
You managed to make it all the way from the dam to Cauldron Lake without firing a single bullet.

Great work
Thanks for the saves

Can you upload the saves for the Chapter specific Trophies please

Meet the Deadline
You made it all the way to the Cauldron Lake lookout in under 30 minutes.

An Idyllic Small Town
You fought your way through the streets of Bright Falls without getting killed.

Gunless Wonder
You managed to make it all the way from the dam to Cauldron Lake without firing a single bullet.

I'm already done with the game, so the answer is no, but it's worth noting, that these are all easy with chapter select. You can't get "An Idyllic Small Town" with a save anyways, as resetting, dying or turning the game off will void the trophy.

just select easy difficulty and you'll probably be done with each of these in 20-30mins.

Hey man checked the saves and they work perfectly fine, but correct me if i'm wrong but there is a trophy for getting all manuscripts in normal mode as well. means that if you use the manuscript save you get all manuscript related trophies at the same time and so in a non legit order.

I am working on this game myself atm and if you want I can leave one manuscript in normal open and upload this save here so we would have a more or less complete collectible save set.

there are various places to collect both nightmare and normal manuscript pages on nightmare mode within one minute. Some are apart by only a few meters. It's quite possible. There are some alleys/crevaces in the game that host both normal and nightmare pages, and if you missed one in such place, you'll collect both within the same minute. Definitely a possibility.

What that means - you can collect them all legit and still have the same timestamp on both Normal + nightmare. However, you should collect 25 of them manually first and wait at least ~24 hours to use my saves. Remember that when collecting all pages on nightmare, you can collect all normal + nightmare ones.

Now if you provide a save for all the normal ones, I'd be happy to put it right beside my ones and give you credit. Whatever works for you!

Couple examples: (taken from here: https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/topic/205346-alan-wake-color-coded-collectibles-guide/)
Episode 3
On The Run

Manuscript (42/106): You’ll go through a train bridge and poltergeists controlling various objects will be attacking you. Make sure you go way up the hill as you exit to your left, and it will be next to the ladder.

Nightmare Mode Manuscript (96/106): Read the above description. Instead of going up left, once you get to the red canister, go right. It’s on a stump. (NOTE: THIS WILL ONLY APPEAR ON YOUR SECOND PLAY IN NIGHTMARE MODE).

or
Episode 3
Mirror Peak

Nightmare Manuscript (97/106): Once you’ve reached a graveyard with one of the very fast Taken, continue on and once you get to some wood tracks covered in dirt (the entrance of the ghost town), head left instead of right. (NOTE: THIS WILL ONLY APPEAR ON YOUR SECOND PLAY IN NIGHTMARE MODE).

Manuscript (49/106): After the graveyard area (yard with crosses and the fast taken), you’ll enter the ghost town. You’ll see the manuscript in plain sight at the edge of the bridge.

Nightmare Manuscript (98/106): After crossing the initial bridge in ghost town, you’ll see a shack on the very left under a wooden structure. The manuscript is inside. (NOTE: THIS WILL ONLY APPEAR ON YOUR SECOND PLAY IN NIGHTMARE MODE).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me? I miss only one platinum trophy it is that of the juke boxes I finished the game and through select chapters does not unlock despite I do everything exactly, some saving?

the trophy in question is this: ead to the diner on the left. Play the jukebox inside for the second time to earn the "Drink 'Em Both Up" but there is no way I also eliminated the game!

does anyone know from which chapter you can get the Picking Up After Yourself trophy. I'm in the middle of the game, can you get the trophies in one run officially so that it looks real? So if you play on nightmare mod, for example, can you see and collect the manuscripts for Picking Up After Yourself?