• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Green Hell [CUSA26347] Green Hell difficulty Trophy by Dewdashi

Dewdashi

Familiar Face
October 2, 2021
NOTE: THIS IS THE EU VERSION OF THE GAME

Hello everyone!

I went ahead and played through Green Hell on the hardest difficulty [Green Hell], as I have noticed that there wasn't a save for it on here.

Steps:-
Single player section:-

Load up the game and either pick continue or load up save file #4.

You will find yourself at the ending of the game at the save point, all you have to do is make a fire place and continue with the story, keep in mind that you will get the bad ending in this play through.

Multiplayer section:-

Also you will find a save in multiplayer (played with a friend), but I'm not sure what trophies will pop for you but you can test it out if you want and leave a comment after playing on it.

The multiplayer save file has the gold sack in the back pack and it is also right at the end of the game so you can get both the good and bad ending of the game, you might also want to start eating and whatnot as the character is basically starving lol.:pepespeed:

The main camp I set up in the game is at (46w, 25s), if you go back there you might get some trophies to pop as well.

If there is an issue with the save file please notify me and I will see if I can fix it.

Enjoy!~:fuckboi:

Dewdashi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://mega.nz/file/GXIFzARb#XpIZLR3_p_qURdp31jSD9Ly7Nb9rAFizgfuQr17XW94

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I went ahead and played through Green Hell on the hardest difficulty [Green Hell], as I have noticed that there wasn't a save for it on here.

Steps:-
Single player section:-

Load up the game and either pick continue or load up save file #4.

You will find yourself at the ending of the game at the save point, all you have to do is make a fire place and continue with the story, keep in mind that you will get the bad ending in this play through.

Multiplayer section:-

Also you will find a save in multiplayer (played with a friend), but I'm not sure what trophies will pop for you but you can test it out if you want and leave a comment after playing on it.

The multiplayer save file has the gold sack in the back pack and it is also right at the end of the game so you can get both the good and bad ending of the game, you might also want to start eating and whatnot as the character is basically starving lol.:pepespeed:

The main camp I set up in the game is at (46w, 25s), if you go back there you might get some trophies to pop as well.

If there is an issue with the save file please notify me and I will see if I can fix it.

Enjoy!~:fuckboi:

Dewdashi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://mega.nz/file/GXIFzARb#XpIZLR3_p_qURdp31jSD9Ly7Nb9rAFizgfuQr17XW94

hello everyone have tested the save and if you go to single player and survive. New game (I have customized and in the upper part everything is off and in the lower part everything is on) and in the loading screen I received the following trophies without doing anything else.

Got to catch them, all
and
King of the Jungle

But otherwise I've already received a lot of trophies, so there may be more trophies to be won.

Regards 7h1nk

Hey there, thanks for testing out the save, I'm currently working on the "I'm not afraid of any work" trophy for the challenges, I'm just not sure if I should upload it with 1 more challenge to go or with all of them done, but just to be safe ill make a back up for each scenario and upload them both as separate save files.

sounds really good ... if possible, can you create a save where there is still a challenge open (fishing is easiest i think) and a save status where all challenges have been completed? Because can I test whether the trophy pops again when you start a new challenge. Just like the trophies in single player

Thank you so much buddy :)

I work on the trophy MR. i dont feel so good and this is headache :O

You're welcome!, I tried to get that glitch to work as well, but it was just easier for me to play the game normally, all i did was rush through the game and it took around 2 hours.

I understand why xD i try this glitch about 15 times and died every time and everytime you need play first day :O

sounds really good ... if possible, can you create a save where there is still a challenge open (fishing is easiest i think) and a save status where all challenges have been completed? Because can I test whether the trophy pops again when you start a new challenge. Just like the trophies in single player

Thank you so much buddy :)

I work on the trophy MR. i dont feel so good and this is headache :O

Ill be sure to do that! , I was in the middle of the Blacksmith challenge and then the game decided to crash, so I have to start all over again.:rip:

With the "MR. I don't feel so good", the easiest thing you could do is start a custom game and make yourself a god so that you can't die, the only problem might be just keeping all the stats on you as they wear off over time.

Not sure what I did wrong. I resigned the save to my profile name but the save won't show up in my game at all. Is this save actually for USA or is it the EU version or something?

Hey there, this save file is the EU version of the game, if you have an EU region account it should would fine, if its a US account then you will have to convert the save file to your region, make sure what your account region is before converting saves.

The region version are:-

EU [CUSA26347]
US [CUSA26346]

It would be possible to have a backup of the trophy
"M. I don't feel so good"

Hey there, I'm not really sure what you mean...

I mentioned this in the thread "With the "MR. I don't feel so good", the easiest thing you could do is start a custom game and make yourself a god so that you can't die, the only problem might be just keeping all the stats on you as they wear off over time."

It doesn't really need a separate save file in my opinion as it is fairly easy to get if you just play a custom game and make yourself un-killable.

Hope that helps you~