• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Remove Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hitman 3 100% Platinum Save [CUSA18210]

Sadly the save doesn't work for me.
Everytime I go onto the game, it is just my own profile. Unless you need to be actually offline to do this.
EDIT: You have to be online for everything, sadly again.. This save doesn't work because instead of the save, it is my own profile.

Everytime I go onto the game, it is just my own profile. Unless you need to be actually offline to do this.
EDIT: You have to be online for everything, sadly again.. This save doesn't work because instead of the save, it is my own profile.
Ofc, it's your profile? Why it don't work for you?

Did you check if the CUSA does match with your game?

I would possibly try Uploading your original save as a back up on the cloud. The go to your save data/applications, delete the Hitman 3 data all together. Then resign the download.

Hi Dreamer, Thank you for your hard work... I just wanna ask you that would you please update the save fill when the new maps comes out? Ambrose Island and the freelancer... also this save just missing The Sieker 1 which is really useful gun

Thanks again

How did you do it? I'm also using Apollo save tool and on a jailbroken ps4 9.00.
I replaced my profile with this one and got corrupted with message "error mounting save check save mount patches"
Resigned option didn't even appear :feels:

Thanks Dreamer for your work , do you have please a new updated save file with more content , suits like ( blood money suit and absolution and phantom ) , that will be very great , thanks again

How did you do it? I'm also using Apollo save tool and on a jailbroken ps4 9.00.
I replaced my profile with this one and got corrupted with message "error mounting save check save mount patches"

Sorry, it don't work for you. Try Save Wizard. I'll upload my 100% save, you can try and others. Just have to install the game.

Last edited:

Hi Dreamer, Thank you for your hard work... I just wanna ask you that would you please update the save fill when the new maps comes out? Ambrose Island and the freelancer... also this save just missing The Sieker 1 which is really useful gun

Thanks again

Thanks Dreamer for your work , do you have please a new updated save file with more content , suits like ( blood money suit and absolution and phantom ) , that will be very great , thanks again

New save out, please try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.