• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US IMMORTAL UNCHAINED - CUSA10161 - Starter-Save (real)

gagliardi

Elite
October 28, 2020
This save is for the game IMMORTAL UNCHAINED USA version.

The game turned out to be rare because it is no longer available on PSN.

With "souls" style, in its normal form it is quite distressing... and in most boss and big boss fights you die with just 1 hit.
My idea was to create a REAL starter-save, where you start the game with what can really make a difference in your game.
Some SW cheats no longer work and can even ruin your game if applied (reset the game and go back to character creation)
In order to facilitate and prevent you from ruining the trophy sequence, I will leave some warnings...

1-YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH BITS TO GET TO LEVEL 90 AT ALL CLASSES, HOWEVER!!!! I suggest you just level up your level until your game is comfortable. It's important to say that even with all your levels at level 90 YOU CAN DIE!!!! So make the game comfortable and learn mastery at the same time.

2-The part of CONSUMABLES, you will have enough for the game and if you want to play NG+ or NG++. The amount available is almost infinite. Over time you will learn to use several of them to facilitate aiming, easier killing etc. The one you will use the most is called TRM SYRINGUE. As the main syringe cannot be changed, it will restore your entire life....always. USE WITHOUT MODERATION.

3-I made the inclusion of 120 Cerium Decree, which even using it will never end. With it you open special chests with special weapons. USE WITHOUT MODERATION.

4-The "COMPONENTS" part has infinite values. You can use it without moderation. They are the ones who level up the weapons BUT be careful: never raise any weapon above 5 until the last part of the game. When you level up for the first time a trophy will be fired. When you level up any weapon to level 7 another trophy will be fired and it is impossible to get before the end of the game.

5-You will have to get all the trophies!!! to reach platinum.

This starter-save took a bit of work and I would like to thank my friends Zeraf and Skiller for making this possible.

The character of this game is called AiredyMel...the love of my life that left me....

ENJOY

CUSA10161

Last edited: