• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Greedfall + The De Vespe Conspiracy DLC – Complete Save Set [CUSA14211|CUSA14208]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
aFZDm1Pl.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

I spent a few hours re-regioning to US the amazing EU version by KingCheat, hotboyx4 &
sajman777 from NGU plus to EU my own US The De Vespe Conspiracy DLC complete save set.
I also took the liberty to complete and improve some of the main game saves in the US version.
Every single save has been fully tested on my dummy account and all trophies are obtainable.
You'll be god mode so don't worry about combat. Just remember to wait a couple of hours between
each save if you're looking for legit time stamps, having in mind that this is an ~80 hours platinum.
You will find all necessary info inside each folder.

Attention: you need both The De Vespe Conspiracy and Adventurer's Gear DLCs to use these saves.

Reminder:
US = [CUSA14211]
EU = [CUSA14208]

Link to download all in one (245 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Link to download only the DLC (28 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself as of Patch 1.08 in October 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 9.00) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Greedfall — Complete Save Set + The De Vespe Conspiracy DLC [CUSA14211] [CUSA1420

Awesome work! Been looking forward to this. Would take a while, but I'm wondering if the cross-save feature could be used to then also pop the PS5 trophies. It doesn't have auto-pop so each save would have to be transferred one by one.

Re: Greedfall — Complete Save Set + The De Vespe Conspiracy DLC [CUSA14211] [CUSA1420

Awesome work! Been looking forward to this. Would take a while, but I'm wondering if the cross-save feature could be used to then also pop the PS5 trophies. It doesn't have auto-pop so each save would have to be transferred one by one.

Indeed, I believe it's the only way

Can confirm that these saves can be imported to PS5 to get trophies.

Make sure you follow OPs instructions as written:
1. reassign the PS4 save and copy it to your PS5
2. start the PS5 version of Greedfall
3. then select import PS4 save (triangle)
4. once it has imported Feel free to use continue/load based on OPs notes in the save
5. complete the action(s) tied to it and the trophy will pop

I haven't been able to confirm all the saves (testing as we speak) but I can confirm that the DLC expansion trophies all worked fine. You can use the saves from the original thread that I assisted with if you have any issues but OPs saves are pretty solid so I can't see any issues at this stage.

Hi RAGING - I couldn't get the 'explorer' trophy to work on my blank/test profile, I tried the old thread as well and it doesn't seem to trigger.. unsure if its because of the expansion DLC adding in three new camps? I was hoping if you could have a look or help?

I've tested the first half of the folders in your set, and everything works perfect except the Explorer trophy.

For anyone that does have issues with 'on the path to power', please use this link to get it (thanks to Reidso).

Last edited:

Hi RAGING - I couldn't get the 'explorer' trophy to work on my blank/test profile, I tried the old thread as well and it doesn't seem to trigger.. unsure if its because of the expansion DLC adding in three new camps? I was hoping if you could have a look or help?

I've tested the first half of the folders in your set, and everything works perfect except the Explorer trophy.

For anyone that does have issues with 'on the path to power', please use this link to get it (thanks to Reidso).

Hi!
I had the same trouble...
You can either: get the 3 camps from The De Vespe Conspiracy (harder but faster way) OR delete Greedfall and download it again without downloading the DLC as I did (easier but slower way depending on your internet connection) - this will pop the Explorer trophy.

Last edited:

The deleting option didnt work, I deleted all Greedfal instances on my PS5 and installed it without the DLC and it still shows the DLC camps.

However I quickly rushed through to the DLC area and ignited the three campfires and then went back to the guy and the trophy worked on the PS5.

Last edited:

The deleting option didnt work, I deleted all Greedfal instances on my PS5 and installed it without the DLC and it still shows the DLC camps.

However I quickly rushed through to the DLC area and ignited the three campfires and then went back to the guy and the trophy worked on the PS5.

well that's odd because worked for me, but I'm happy to know that you got it, thanks for sharing with us :)

i am not seeing saves for Artisan and alchemist trophies. Any idea on how to get them?

that's because you don't need saves for them, you can load any save and craft 10 of each in a few seconds at the crafting table on any camp or house, just smash the X button.

that's because you don't need saves for them, you can load any save and craft 10 of each in a few seconds at the crafting table on any camp or house, just smash the X button.

i've tried several saves and can't get the trophies to pop. Explorer save doesn't work for me either

i've tried several saves and can't get the trophies to pop. Explorer save doesn't work for me either

that's because you can't unlock any trophy that has already been unlocked in the same save, all games from Spiders work that way, like technomancer...
try using the first or second save like I did

Try using the save I made for the PS4 saveset, which can be found here

First buy the items you need so you have enough, then upgrade the weapons, then reset your skill tree to invest in alchemy and then craft the potions. Both trophies worked fine for me and imported with no issues to the PS5.

As for Explorer trophy, refer to the above comments in this thread, it is a very easy to get that with not much time needed.

Update: I've almost tested every single save in this set, only thing I had to report was the 'Old roots' trophy didn't work for me when I selected 'link up/spare (dont kill)' but for some reason the trophy popped once I selected 'kill' this is a bit different to how it should work but if anyone has any issues, please read this lol.

Last edited:

aFZDm1Pl.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

I spent a few hours re-regioning to US the amazing EU version by KingCheat, hotboyx4 &
sajman777 from NGU plus to EU my own US The De Vespe Conspiracy DLC complete save set.
I also took the liberty to complete and improve some of the main game saves in the US version.
You'll be god mode so don't worry about combat. Just remember to wait a couple of hours between
each save if you're looking for legit time stamps, having in mind that this is an ~80 hours platinum.
You will find all necessary info inside each folder.

Attention: you need both The De Vespe Conspiracy and Adventurer's Gear DLCs to use these saves.

Reminder:
US = [CUSA14211]
EU = [CUSA14208]

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Link to download all in one (245MB):
-= Hidden Content =-
Link to download only the DLC (28MB):
-= Hidden Content =-

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself in October 2021 (System Firmwares 7.00+ & 8.00+)
and every single trophy could be obtained :pepewink:

fyi i deleted and reinstalled without dlc. the saves work without the dlc install

Update: I've almost tested every single save in this set, only thing I had to report was the 'Old roots' trophy didn't work for me when I selected 'link up/spare (dont kill)' but for some reason the trophy popped once I selected 'kill' this is a bit different to how it should work but if anyone has any issues, please read this lol.

the same happened to me, seems like some sort of glitch

Hey RAGING, tested all the saves on a blank profile and can confirm everything works fine, thank you so much for re-doing and re-updating these. For anyone using these saves, please refer to my comments above regarding a few of the saves they are very easy work-arounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.