• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU [CUSA24103] Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - PLATINUM SAVE - AUTO POP ON PS5

Ciccioboy

Fanatic
October 20, 2020
220px-Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_game_cover_art.jpg

Hi everyone,
I'll go back to upload a new save, with a Platinum Save of Guardians of the Galaxy. Let me know what and if it unlocks something for you. Try to do just one more thing of the trohies ask, like combat trophy, repeat some chapter for buy last skill and farming trophies.

It should autopop platinum on PS5. Warning, some trophies on PS5 can be glitched. We are awaiting confirmation from other users for solutions, the game is really glitchy and may not unlock all trophies on PS5.

Have fun!

EDIT: Some users can have problem for pop platinum on PS5, so here some tips from Powerpyx site:

"Simply have the PS4 saves on your PS5 console (can transfer it from PS4 via USB or PS+ Cloud). The PS5 version automatically pulls the PS4 saves from your system storage. In the TItle Screen of the PS5 version, click “Migrate Saves”. Then close the game, boot it up again, and migrate saves a 2nd time. Then it will autopop all trophies instantly including platinum. For some reason it doesn’t pop the trophies when migrating saves the first time, you have to reboot the game and migrate again to get it to work. This can be done completely offline. Save Transfer only works from old gen to new gen (PS4 > PS5), not the other way around. So you’d have to platinum the PS4 version first to autopop the trophies on PS5."

DOWNLOAD:
[hide]https://mega.nz/file/QsQBUY4C#vyFq3Z6ZRbH0ZM0EDrkVfeWIQnZ-rIdWeIfS-jlKphM[/hide]

Last edited:
I just tested it and no trophies auto-popped. Maybe it has something to do with me having most of the trophies already on PS5, but I was expecting the lore hoarder one to pop and it didn't.

Maybe some other user can try it on a "clean" PS5 profile.

I just tested it and no trophies auto-popped. Maybe it has something to do with me having most of the trophies already on PS5, but I was expecting the lore hoarder one to pop and it didn't.

Maybe some other user can try it on a "clean" PS5 profile.

From Powerpyx site:

"Simply have the PS4 saves on your PS5 console (can transfer it from PS4 via USB or PS+ Cloud). The PS5 version automatically pulls the PS4 saves from your system storage. In the TItle Screen of the PS5 version, click “Migrate Saves”. Then close the game, boot it up again, and migrate saves a 2nd time. Then it will autopop all trophies instantly including platinum. For some reason it doesn’t pop the trophies when migrating saves the first time, you have to reboot the game and migrate again to get it to work. This can be done completely offline. Save Transfer only works from old gen to new gen (PS4 > PS5), not the other way around. So you’d have to platinum the PS4 version first to autopop the trophies on PS5."

Try step by step.

View attachment 467

Hi everyone,
I'll go back to upload a new save, with a Platinum Save of Guardians of the Galaxy. Let me know what and if it unlocks something for you. Try to do just one more thing of the trohies ask, like combat trophy, repeat some chapter for buy last skill and farming trophies.

It will autopop platinum on PS5. Warning, some trophies on PS5 can be glitched. Just do Chapter 13 for unlocking the bugged trophies.

Have fun!

EDIT: Some users can have problem for pop platinum on PS5, so here some tips from Powerpyx site:

DOWNLOAD:
-= Hidden Content =-

Stuck at 95% Fully Loaded and Managerial skills did not pop

Stuck at 95% Fully Loaded and Managerial skills did not pop

I have the same problem, this is how I understood it for everyone ..

*UPDATE*
The 'Fully Loaded' trophy pop after I deleted all these saves and started the game with other saves (Profile with all costumes) from this forum. Then I started the game with these saves and when I pressed the transfer saves, the trophy poped.

Last edited:
it worked with my us version but managerial skills did not pop

For Ps4 or PS5?

I have the same problem, this is how I understood it for everyone ..

*UPDATE*
The 'Fully Loaded' trophy pop after I deleted all these saves and started the game with other saves (Profile with all costumes) from this forum. Then I started the game with these saves and when I pressed the transfer saves, the trophy poped.

I'm not understanding anything anymore. This game is really glitchy. For some it works, for others it doesn't, but thank you for the confirmation

From Powerpyx site:

Try step by step.

It worked all 96% trophies pop stuck with one