• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Metro Exodus – Iron Mode NG+ [CUSA11408]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
If It's Hostile, You Kill It
2BYfa9il.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

This time I'm sharing my New Game + save at the very last checkpoint, during the "Final" chapter,
since I couldn't find an US version of this save anywhere else. Simply hit continue in the main menu and
let the super long and unskippable cutscene roll, you don't have to do nothing else. You will get a very cool
printscreen and both Iron Mode and Mutation trophies. Working on PS5 version as well.

Attention: I've been told that in order to the save work correctly you must delete all previous data
you have in your PS4 before copying my save. If the difficulty is set as "Reader", you did it right.
If it's set as "Normal", you did something wrong and the trophies won't pop at all. Beware of that!

☞︎ Check out my complete save set for Sam's Story DLC here.

If you're looking for an EU region of this save [CUSA11407], you can find it on
TechGame (right here), since the hex file is too big to be imported on Advanced Mode.

Update: you will find a thread for the trophy Toy Seller here.

Link to download (104 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by myself as Patch 1.08 in November 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.52) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Hey guys, if someone could provide an EU save with m3_auto_save file only,
I can try to re-region my save and upload it here! however the save must be on firmware 8.00 or
previous (from early 2019 until late 2020), I believe we can't do nothing with 8.50+ save files :(
since the iron mode lacks you out of using the quick save feature, the save can't have the
m3_quick_save file, pretty much like tlou2's permadeath mode, the progress is saved only between chapters.

Great work. Be aware that for the PS5 version, the DLC trophies are currently pretty badly bugged. Best way to avoid the glitches, that I'm aware of, seems to be to stay entirely offline, doing each DLC one by one and completely deleting saves between DLC (except need to re-use your base game save for NG+ of course), even only installing each DLC as needed. Even Iron Mode can get glitched for people which is just awful.

Great work. Be aware that for the PS5 version, the DLC trophies are currently pretty badly bugged. Best way to avoid the glitches, that I'm aware of, seems to be to stay entirely offline, doing each DLC one by one and completely deleting saves between DLC (except need to re-use your base game save for NG+ of course), even only installing each DLC as needed. Even Iron Mode can get glitched for people which is just awful.

Good do know, I'm glad you warned!

how use this save on ps5 version?

how do you get this to work on the PS5 version? i thought there was no save transfer. unless it was patched in

I didn't even know it was possible
@aeneax should know better

Not possible as of now, and haven't heard of any plans to patch it in. Hopefully they'll at least patch the trophy glitches. But the PS5 version of the game is a major, major improvement in every way and really deserves to be played. Much faster load times, zero crashes, smoother (and much better) graphics, the whole thing just deserved to be a PS5 game from the outset.

If you play the PS5 version, and follow the steps I gave above for avoiding the trophy glitches (no idea if I and others got lucky, or if there's something to those steps) but still get glitched trophies anyway, a factory reset and second try of the affected DLC seems to do the trick for everyone hit by it.

Not possible as of now, and haven't heard of any plans to patch it in. Hopefully they'll at least patch the trophy glitches. But the PS5 version of the game is a major, major improvement in every way and really deserves to be played. Much faster load times, zero crashes, smoother (and much better) graphics, the whole thing just deserved to be a PS5 game from the outset.

If you play the PS5 version, and follow the steps I gave above for avoiding the trophy glitches (no idea if I and others got lucky, or if there's something to those steps) but still get glitched trophies anyway, a factory reset and second try of the affected DLC seems to do the trick for everyone hit by it.

Oh I agree 100%! got the plat and dlc trophies legit on PS5. only thing that gives me trouble is iron mode. but I do agree everyone should play this game at least once. technical masterpiece

I played the PS5 version and got the platinum. Played the DLCs but the Sams Story, 2 trophies glitched on me. Even though I played it offline. So since those glitched, I wasn’t even going to go for new game plus since I wouldn’t get 100% anyways. The post on here says working on ps5 version. How will that work?

I played the PS5 version and got the platinum. Played the DLCs but the Sams Story, 2 trophies glitched on me. Even though I played it offline. So since those glitched, I wasn’t even going to go for new game plus since I wouldn’t get 100% anyways. The post on here says working on ps5 version. How will that work?

you must use the save transfer on your ps4

PS5 - Transferring Data From Your PS4 Console - YouTube