• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Crysis 3 (cusa18657) - Difficulty Trophies & some Misc!

EmptyFibers

November 17, 2020
EGS_Crysis3Remastered_Crytek_S1_2560x1440-41fbaada976a5b44bbc1e9aa22987e95.jpg

Namaste Folks!

Here are a few saves for Crysis 3. These will net the following trophies:

Off the Grid, Nanosuit Veteran, Halfway to Hell - finish the level.

The True Measure of a Hero, World Saver, Bring It On, Professional Superhero - finish the level.

Geared-up, Suited-up - (1) attachment is need, the Feline x3 extended mag, it is on Welcome to the Jungle in the train room underground, up on the second level. You are looking for the High Cap Feline. For Suited-up, go to Safeties Of and right at the start immediately sneak up and stealth kill the first guy. Stay cloaked and move forward so the 2 dudes don't see you and get close to the tub and get ready to power kick, only need one.

Unfortunately, Bring on the Lore, popped at 88/89 needed collectibles, so I couldn't include it.

Anyhow, enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/FrV1AL4Y#WfKp8b76ISAHP55w_PnZz5vVzdDRuQO5a6466vz0k5M

Last edited:
View attachment 473

Namaste Folks!

Here are a few saves for Crysis 3. These will net the following trophies:

Off the Grid, Nanosuit Veteran, Halfway to Hell - finish the level.

The True Measure of a Hero, World Saver, Bring It On, Professional Superhero - finish the level.

Geared-up, Suited-up - (1) attachment is need, the Feline x3 extended mag, it is on Welcome to the Jungle in the train room underground, up on the second level. You are looking for the High Cap Feline. For Suited-up, go to Safeties Of and right at the start immediately sneak up and stealth kill the first guy. Stay cloaked and move forward so the 2 dudes don't see you and get close to the tub and get ready to power kick, only need one.

Unfortunately, Bring on the Lore, popped at 88/89 needed collectibles, so I couldn't include it.

Anyhow, enjoy!

Crysis 3

Empty

I used save one and only supersolder popped not the trophy for veteran?

Thank you for your hard work

to help you complete the save set , i made a save for "Breaking the Lore" trophy

just collect the collectable a front of you and the trophy will unlocks

Update: You can use this save to get "I'll Have That!" trophy , just use Incinerator weapon

Save

Regard
s

Last edited:

to help you complete the save set , i made a save for "Breaking the Lore" trophy

Update: You can use this save to get "I'll Have That!" trophy , just use Incinerator weapon

Save

Regard
s

Awesome mamuske, thank you for the addition for anyone whom may need that!

Save

Regard
s

THIS really works! But I had to get the last two intel in the same mission: the one in front of you and the last datapad of the game (just keep going until you find a Pinger, then scan the area, it's inside a case).
Thanks man!

hello I would like to thank you your set works well and if you want to add the Bring on the Lore trophy in the description it would be good because I tested it with your save for super soldier and if you notice in the last mission a collectible is missing, so just go get the Last of the game that is close to some explosive mines, as soon as you get the pop trophy, tested today by me.