• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US My Time At Portia Platinum Save Set [CUSA10924]

mikado

July 13, 2021
TVnZsXu.jpg

This is my first post in this community, I hope someone finds this useful.
My time at Portia complete saveset.

NEW GAME
You should start a new game and do these trophies yourself, this will only take a few minutes.
Newcomer - Your very first trophy.
I am a builder - Follow the story.
Too Tired - Don't sleep for a whole day.
Ruin Diver - The first abandoned ruins are under the church.
Relic Explorer - In the ruins use your googles (L2 I think) until you find a purple dot.

[HIDE]SAVE 1[/HIDE]
Bad Cook - Outside of your house there is a Cooking Set, just put in some fish.
Unintended Mistake - Just give someone some shit.
Adventurer - Start a fight with one of the civil corps. You don't have to fight, just keep running in circles.
Savior of Tree Farm - Go to the Tree Farm and Finish the Mission.

[HIDE]SAVE 2[/HIDE]
City Transporter - Go to the Commerce Guild and complete all five Dee-dee transport commissions.
[HIDE]
SAVE 3
[/HIDE]
Hello Mr. Ack - Go to the Town Hall and talk to Gale.
Say Cheese! - Go to A&G Construction and take a photo with Gust.

[HIDE]SAVE 4[/HIDE]
Ribbon Cutting - Go to the museum.
Across the River - Go talk to Albert, if trophy doesn't pop, then go to sleep several times (for me it popped at thursday).

[HIDE]SAVE 5[/HIDE]
A True Hotpot - Go to the central plaza where all people are gathered, wait til 10am and throw chili pepper into the center until the trophy pops.
Forever - I recommend waiting 10 minutes or so, for the trophy to look legit, then grab a diamond (its next to your bed).

[HIDE]SAVE 6[/HIDE]
Birdie - Go near the museum to start your date. Play the seesaw, press and hold x to send your date to heaven.
No show & All Roads Lead to Portia - Load the save again, go to the desert and finish the last mission by installing the wind turbine. Go to sleep.

[HIDE]SAVE 7[/HIDE]
Premier Workshop
After waking up go to sleep again, trophy pops.

[HIDE]SAVE 8[/HIDE]
Romantic Proposal & Married! - Go to A&G Construction and talk to Albert, finish the mission Commission of Happiness then go to sleep. (I know this may be awkward to some people, but Hey, we are here for the trophies, right?).
Heartbreak! - After the wedding just talk to Gust and give him a broken mirror.

[HIDE]SAVE 9[/HIDE]
Well-rounded Workshop - Just go outside and say yes twice.
[HIDE]
SAVE 10
[/HIDE]
Safe Harbor - Go talk to Albert, then go to Sleep.
Dreams Come True - Go talk to Phyllis, go to sleep and meet her near the bridge at 9am.
[HIDE]
SAVE 11
[/HIDE]
Cat Lover - Go to the entrance of Portia interact with the pink cat, talk to him and give him a frog fish.
Real Estate Tycoon - Outside of your land there is an "on sale" sign, buy it for the trophy.
[HIDE]
SAVE 12
[/HIDE]
My Time at Portia - Finish the Last Mission.

[HIDE]SAVE 13[/HIDE]
Popular - Finish the commission.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
What a great contribution my friend!! I got the platinum thanks to your set of saves, what is necessary since this game will come out of the PS Plus catalog, very grateful and I hope you continue helping and contributing more games!