• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy - PLATINUM SAVE (PS4 and PS5) [CUSA16704]

Here's my platinum save for "Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy". A little guidance for the game's more time-consuming trophies, and also guidance for instant platinum / auto pop on PS5.

IMPORTANT:
-Play the campaign before using this one.
-Resign all files
-Create Backup your original save and don't blame me for any unfortunate loss.

Enjoy (sorry for bad english).

______FOR PS4______

Fully Loaded - Invest in all Special Abilities for all Companions
---Load save #3 and buy the remaining skills.

Lore Hoarder - Collect 65 % of all Galactic Compendium entries of each category.
---Load save #3 and finish the chapter. Appears during cutscene.

All other combat-related trophies - Go to chapter selection and start chapter 11. About 10 minutes into the chapter you will encounter lots of worm enemies that come from nests. They keep spawning infinitely unless you destroy the nests. All skill trophies can be earned here by killing a few enemies with the specific skills.
(( Stagger Swagger - Unstoppable Force - The Crowd Goes Wild - Set 'em Up, Knock 'em Down - Bullet Hell - Adding Injury to Insult - Trained to Perfection - Boom Show - Herbal Remedy - Altitude Adjustment - Killer Friendship - Katathian Handshake - Aim Assist - Timber! ))

Thoughtful Captain - Find half of the Guardian Collectibles.
-- Go to chapter selection and start chapter 6. Buy the doll from Collector's Emporium (Guardian Collectible for Gamora). Pick up some more collectibles in the chapter and FINISH the same for the trophy

Managerial Skills - Find all of the Guardian Collectibles for one Guardian.
-- Go to chapter selection and start chapter 6. Compre the doll from Collector’s Emporium (Guardian Collectible for Gamora).

Like a Glove! - Find and equip one Outfit.
Fashion Passion - Find and equip all Outfits.
-- Start an NG+ and once you're controlling Star-Lord, enter the menu and equip all the clothes.

______FOR PS5______

Load the save PS4 version to your console and open the PS5 version. On the PS5 version title screen, click “Migrate saved games”. Close the game and open it again. Click "Migrate Saved Games" for the second time. It only works on the 2nd try.
Some trophies may not fall. Just repeat the necessary action. In my particular case, the "Fully Loaded, Managerial Skills and Fashion Passion" trophies were missing... just repeat the described orientation in the "For PS4" section

[hide] Guardians_of_the_Galaxy [/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy - PLATINUM SAVE (PS4 and PS5)

I've tried to get Lore Hoarder multiple times but it doesn't seem to unlock during cutscene. so not sure if that trophy save works, I am going to deleted the other two saves and try again.

This is for PS4 Version

Edit: Deleted all but the last save #3 and still doesn't pop lore Hoarder

Last edited:

lore hoarder works. you need to delete all save data off your playstation. and transfer only save 3. do not transfer the game profile, and you cannot have your own game profile. kill the boss and let the entire cut scene play w/o skipping and it popped for me.

i need to figure out how to get thoughtful captain to work still tho. i went to chapter 6. bought the doll and picked up the remaining collectibles then finished the chapter but it didnt pop. if the doll is the last missing guardian collectible, you would still have to talk to gamora about it back on the ship for the trophy to register and i dont think you have that option in chapter select. after the chapter ends you dont go back to the ship, you go straight back to chapter select.

its the last trophy i need and i really dont want to have to play the whole new game+ over for it

Last edited:

lore hoarder works. you need to delete all save data off your playstation. and transfer only save 3. do not transfer the game profile, and you cannot have your own game profile. kill the boss and let the entire cut scene play w/o skipping and it popped for me.

i need to figure out how to get thoughtful captain to work still tho. i went to chapter 6. bought the doll and picked up the remaining collectibles then finished the chapter but it didnt pop. if the doll is the last missing guardian collectible, you would still have to talk to gamora about it back on the ship for the trophy to register and i dont think you have that option in chapter select. after the chapter ends you dont go back to the ship, you go straight back to chapter select.

its the last trophy i need and i really dont want to have to play the whole new game+ over for it

Thanks man, this worked.

This mostly worked as stated. But I only have a couple outfits for most of the teammates, and missing like 6 for Starlord. Is that all you can start with from the beginning? Even with NG+ ? What I mean like is there a point where the rest become available (even though they are "unlocked" technically? Or did you just not find them in your playthrough? If that is the case is it still a platinum save? IDC because I only wanted the outfits anyways, so I am hoping playing a little bit will make them available after some story checkpoint.

So what is the case here?